【 Portrait 】

Author's POV
-------------------- ♡
Unedited

You spend the following Friday working your butt off on a special drawing.

A drawing you knew you wanted to frame and put in an unnecessary and non-existent art show made by and for fangirls/fanboys.

That day Kyou had asked you to hang out, because he was already going someplace with Rin, Miku and everyone else. You declined and told him you had some errands to run, when in actuality you had to get that "Gift" that you promised Miku & Rin, because it's been like 3 weeks sense you promised to give Rin and Miku something, and you've been procrastinating to do it.

Like a kind person he was, he had asked to help you with your so-called "Errands". You declined once more, saying that its not really a big deal, and its not some crazy errand.

And at this point in time, You were outlining your drawing with your thin-tipped out liner marker.

You had pushed your hair out of your face with the magical invention of a hair clip. You even took off your hoodie so you could outline all the drawing more easily.

Once you were finished, you looked at the drawing and then smiled, putting your thin marker into your small drawer in the desk. You left the drawing pad open so that the ink could dry and you could erase all of the main pencil marks later. You opened your Copic marker bin storage thing, and then walked off to go grab a glass of water. After chugging a glass down, you set it down onto the counter and skipped off to go color your glorious creation.

After hours of coloring and erasing pencil marks, You happily and carefully ripped your masterpiece from your sketchbook and looked at it. It was You, surrounded by the members of vocaloid six, Mieko standing in the back with Kaito, Meiko drunk and a big fat smile on her face her arm slung over Kaito's shoulder as she looked at you, Kaito blushing a bit and looking at Meiko with a startled expression. Luka was on the opposite side of those two, her arms crossed and smiling softly. Rin stood on your right, which was basically the left in the picture you had drawn. She had a big fat smile on her face, and her arm was around her shoulder. Len was on the opposite side, patting your head, also smiling. Miku was behind you, waving leeks in the air

And you?

You stood in the middle. Holding an armful of random pretty flowers, giving a closed eyed big fat toothy grin.

With the bottom of the paper, It said "Thank You" In some fancy readable font-like handwriting.

Saving the picture onto your computer, you used a fancy printer to print out a few copies of the pitcure, like when you go print out a fancy photo at Walgreens or something. You placed it into a frame, and then put them into your backpack.

Kyou Atarui POV

Me, Rin, Miku, Meiko and Kaito all decided to play a game of Cards against humanity, to kill boredom. Luka didnt feel like playing because she decided to work on a song for the upcoming concert.

Thing is, this game was supposed to be killing our boredom.
And it wasn't.

Miku munched on a leek as she went through the cards for the 15 millionth time, "I just cant decideeee!"

"Maybe its because your too busy eating a stupid leek and thinking about your love like with it, and not thinking about anything else!" I practically yelled at Miku, as she then sulked in a corner, petting her half-eaten leek as she mumbled stuff like; "Im sorry, leek-sama.." "Len doesnt understand what you've gone through.." "Its ok, dont cry.."

"YEY!~" Rin shouted, grabbing her phone that had just vibrated, "(N/N) texted me!~"

"(N/N)..? WHat did she say?" I asked, looking over at the orange freak.

"Oh, its nothing~" She smiled at me before typing away on her phone.

"Alright, I'll choose something.."

"FINALLY!" Meiko shouted, before falling back onto the floow with her arms spreed out, and then quickly sat back up when Miku began talking.

"Alright.. I choose, this one." She explained, placing the white card in the middle of the circle, Meiko throwing up er hands.

"YES! I WON ANOTHER ROUND!"

"Geez Meiko, you, Rin and Miku have a hgh level for a brain's dirtyness. Actually, now that i think about it.. Most of us do.." I sighed, "Alright Rin, your turn."

Rin picked up a black card from the stack, "When your going to a comic convention, always bring blank." She told us, and then placing the card in the middle of the circle. A few minutes later, the doorbell rang, and Rin quickly stood up and skipped over to the door to answer it.

"OH HELLO (Y/N)." Rin said as she opened the door, putting emphasis on the first sentence as she turned her head slightly, but keeping her eyes on the (H/C) haired female.

That was probably a sign to tell me to run.

I tried to sneak out of the room without being noticed by (Y/N), because we were playing the card game in the living room of the big Vocaloid mansion. It wasn't all pretty and highly decorated, it was just like a normal living room. Except, it was as big as a normal mansion's living room.

//I swear to the bionis that if you make any dirty jokes i will punch you out of orbit//

And sneaking out of a room this big, is going to be hard. So, i just ran to the bathroom that had all of my disguise stuff as quickly as I can, hoping that (Y/N) wouldn't see me.

I came back into the room seeing Rin holding something tightly in her arms, along with Miku.

"Oh, hello (Y/N). What brings you here?" I asked, looking at Rin as she spun around with something that looked like a frame held tightly to her chest.

"I came over to drop off a picture that I had drawn for them. I made extras anyway, If anyone else wants them."

"Then can I take one?" I asked, rubbing the back of my neck and looked off to the side.

"Sure!" The (H/C) smiled, a light blush on her cheeks as she pulled a framed picture from her bag and handing it to me.

As i looked at the picture, My eyes looked at all of the vocaloid members, a frown forming on my face as I saw myself there, standing in the drawing with a smile.

"Kyou..? Is something wrong..?"

I quickly snapped out of my thought, "Me? No. Nothing's wrong." I put on a fake smile, "Why dont you stay? I bet it can get pretty lonely over at your place anyway."

"Alright, I'll stay." She smiled, taking off her shoes and setting them next to the door as she joined in on the game of Cards against Humanity.

-------------------- Time Skip

After (Y/N) had left, I had wandered into the bathroom to take off my gasses and take out my contacts.

With a saddened expression on my face, I picked up my copy of (Y/N)'s drawing and walked into my room, just staring at it.

I sat onto my bed, my knees close to my chest as I continued to stare at the picture.

Oh how I really want to tell her the truth..

but I can't.

-------------------- ♡

I just realized that Len's disguise is basically Kazuma from Noragami but with red glasses, shorter, and a ponytail.

Oops.

- Loreno ಥ_ಥ