【 Capture 】

Kyou Atarui POV
-------------------- ♡
Unedited

My eyes shot open at the sound of thunder cracking. Looking at my surroundings, I was in bed to what seemed like a guest room that didn't have that much in it. The only things that were in the room was the fancy bed, nightstand, a large dresser, mirror, a clock and a large walk-in closet.

My fake red glasses sat on the nightstand, and my "Cape" on the floor next to the bed. Getting up from the bed, I grabbed my glasses and looked at myself in the mirror.

My clothing hadn't changed, thankfully. But everything else was how it was left. Great- my contacts were left in..

I sighed, taking out my contacts and put them in my small contacts case in my pocket, good thing I brought it with me.

Looking around, I glanced over at the clock, which had read 2:48 AM.

I then remembered what happened last night- Rags going over our mouth, and me and (F/N) passing out. Wait- where's (F/N)..?

Looking around the room frantically, I opened up the dresser, finding really nothing. I then opened the closet, noticing that it smelled heavily of fabreeze, but there was a hint of blood. Pinching my nose, I walked around to see if I could find anything useful, other then just a ton of those black bags that kept clothing in them, but it didn't look like they kept clothing in them.

Kicking one of the bags, it felt that I had kicked something relatively hard, but not that hard. Given the stench and a ton of black bags everywhere- I think I know what this room is made for anyway.

Grabbing the metal baseball bat that was in the corner, I speed walked my way out of the disgusting closet and out of the guest room I was staying in.

Unplugging my nose, I carefully and quietly made my way around the house, trying to find where they were keeping (F/N).

I ran through all of the things that I proclaimed as Evidence, then knowing that she could be in either the basement or the attic.

Good job, Len. You've made yourself a rather smart person.

I chuckled quietly at my own thought, and then stiffened up my position, quietly looking around to see if I could find anything that looked like it led off to a basement/attic.

There really wasn't any thing on the ceiling that looked like there was an attic for the second floor- so it must be the basement.

Quietly walking downstairs, I heard voices coming from the kitchen, almost immediately recognizing who they belonged to. Hiding myself, I quietly listened into the conversation.

"Are you sure we're even supposed to do this?"

"It's Anaki, of course we are. She's like, a kid sister to me."

"Well, yeah, to you. I've only just met her recently because of you- and how you said that she needed another person to undergo this whole thing."

"Just go with it, dude. It's really not that bad."

"Fine. I'll go with it. Now let's go back to our positions before she yells at us and gives us a beating and not the small brat she wanted to beat up in the first place."