【 Utaloid 】

Kyou Atarui/Kagamine Len's POV
-------------------- ♡
Unedited

I'm so happy that (F/N) will be able to meet another person outside of Vocaloid 6.

But at the same time, I'm so nervous.

I don't want to be replaced or anything, but what if there's a slip up and they accidentally call me Len instead?

I paced back and forth in the hallway, biting my thumb nervously. Half of me was wondering what (F/N) would think. Half of me was worried about my identity being revealed.

I DONT WANT IT TO END THIS WAY!!

Alright Len, calm down..
You can do this, everything will be fine..

I took a few deep breaths to calm myself down, then walked into the bathroom and prepared my appearance. I poked in my green contact lenses, and slipped on my glasses. Looking at my hair, it was in its usual ponytail. The dye should last until the concert, which is a good thing. I messed up my hair a little bit, and then walked out of the bathroom when the doorbell rang.

Rin answered, "GUYS, TETO'S HERE!"

"Hello!~" Said a childish voice. She walked inside, her red twin drills bouncing as she looked around the mansion. "This place hasn't changed--"

And then she laid eyes on me.

"Len, Why did you dye your hair?" She asked, walking over to me and observing my appearance, "Did your eyesight get worse? Why did you put in contacts?"

I sighed, Typical.

"I'm going to another school, and I didn't want to just go there as Kagamine Len. I wanted to live a high school life like a normal person."

"And so far that's not working~" Rin walked by the two, her hands behind her back and a wide smirk on her face.

"S- Shut up Rin!"

"Oooooo~" Tato chuckled, "Does Lenny-Kun have another crush?"

"O- Of course i do!"

"Wow you actually admitted it."

"She's coming over soon.. Please call me Kyou, because that's what this disguise is named as.."

"Roger!" Teto smiled, saluting to him.

"You don't have to salute.."

Teto giggled, putting her arm down by her side. "It's still fun!"

Right on time, the doorbell rang, signaling that you were at the door.

Author POV

You tried to tried to keep your best smile, but your eyes gave it completely away that you were not okay and were just really scared on what was going to happen with your family.

Looking over at the door, Teto quickly skipped to the door and opened it, not expecting to see you. "Um.. H- How can I help you..?"

Keeping your fangirl contained, you took a deep breath. "U- Um.." You whispered, "Is Kyou here..?"

"Yeah, come on in, (F/N)."

Teto moved, allowing you to walk inside. Removing your shoes, you walked over to Kyou.

"D- Dude.. You know I get nervous when I meet new people, e- especially of the vocaloid utaloid nature!"

"(F/N), you've only met the people in Vocaloid 6."

"Vocaloid.. 6?"

Kyou quickly realized his mistake, "A- All but Len, of course.." He spoke, raising up his pointer finger.
"Anyway.. I'd like you to meet Teto, she's a friend of mine, and a great friend to Rin & Miku as well."

"H- hello, Teto.."

"No need to be shy, I know it's cool that you're meeting a super famous ultra popular person but it's okay." She placed a hand into your shoulder, giving you a thumbs up.

"Alright.." You nodded slowly, looking at he red haired female.

"Anyway!" Teto clapped her hands together. "What are we going to do?" She asked, jumping. "Play games!?" She continued to jump around, a bright smile on her face.

"We can play some games.. Have any ideas?" Kyou asked, raising a brow.

"Ooh! Ooh!" Teto rose a hand in the air. "How about Seven minutes in heaven? Or truth or dare? Spin the bottle??"

You quickly shook your head. "I- I'm not really comfortable with those.."

"Yeah.. Kyou nodded, let's just play pictionary."

The two of you agreed, some of the other Vocaloids joining in as you played the game.

--------------------

The night had eventually came, and you had to leave. Kyou laid on his bed in his room, looking up at the ceiling.

"I want to sing something special.. Special for her." He whispered quietly, closing his eyes. "What song, is her favorite?" He asked himself.

"That, would work." He spoke to himself. "I know what I'm going to do.."

-------------------- ♡

Ey
I'm alive --
Barely.

I've been like pretty busy, as you can see with my rare updates xD
I blame marching band

BUT I KNOW HOW TO END THE STORY EEEEY

Oh and ps
There may be a book 2

- Loreno