SEQUAL + IMPORTANT NOTE

Hi guys ! I know you're wanting another part, don't worry it's in the works and I'm super in the mood to write this week and I'm sure the next chapter will be up soon.

Although, it is currently one in the morning and I cannot get this book out of my head.
I would write the next part right now but it takes me about an hour to write these things and honestly this entire book is just scrambled eggs right now.

SO--

What I'm going to be doing is some MAJOR cleaning and editing with this book once it's finished.

I will be changing up some things, but the entire plot of the story will be the same.

I especially need to change the whole Anaki & Father thing because heh that didn't work out too well

Also if you guys didn't know,
This book is almost 2 years old.
Yeah.
I started this book maybe 2 years ago. Although I know for a fact that it was longer than a year. And with my change of writing styles, it doesn't really fit and flow well together. So, it needs some major updating and changing so everything can transition smoothly.

Plus, book 2. Yes
Yes it will exist
And I'm excited for it

And I'll be releasing it just as soon as I finish cleaning out this book.
hAh.

Rip you guys I'm so sorry my laziness has taken over me I feel soOOO bad.

next part coming soon guys ;;)
Thanks for sticking with my lame updating schedule ♥︎♥︎♥︎

I just felt like I really needed to tell you guys this and I had to do it now because writing the new chapter and things will take forever and maybe I'm actually going to start writing it noW.

See ya next update !

hah
see ya next level,
Yuri on ice---
//slapped

ALSO NEW COVER
YEY
I ACTUALLY REALLY DIDNT LIKE THE OLd oNE W O W