【 Reset 】FINAL ♪

Author's POV
-------------------- ♡
Unedited

Kyou was no where to be found.
The theater had just started allowing people in to buy merch and take them seats; but you stood off to the side as security offered people inside.

Thinking that he would eventually call you back after leaving a crap ton of voicemails, you showed the guard your front row ticket and he let you in. From there, you were escorted by staff to your seat.

It was a sad, lonely and time had gone by very slow as you awaited for your lover. Although, the lights went dim and everyone roared, standing up from their seats and moving their concert glow sticks as they awaited for a singer to take the stage.

"Are you ready?"

A familiar voice spoke, you immediately knew who the owner of the voice was.

Both Len and Rin ran out onto the stage wearing modern clothing, doing kart wheels and other fancy things.

Completely disregarding the empty seat beside you, your face lit up as you saw the one vocaloid you had yet to meet. Springing up from your seat, you waved around the shiny glowing baton in tune with the music.

Once the song had ended, the two Kagamine's had stepped back as Mike arose from the bottom of the stage, the crowd growing even more wild as they saw her presence.

The three preformed Knife, afterwords the two blondes had ran off stage for a couple of solo mini songs. Then, as the clock was ticking, Kaito ran onto stage to sing a duet with Miku, Cindrellon. As the second half of that song started, the two Kagamines leaped back onto stage, Rin wearing a gorgeous white dress, Len wearing his matching outfit as they sang the second half of Adolescence. And at the end, the two came together as a close.

The lights went dark, and you could hear rustling on the stage. When the lights turned back on, there was Kaito, playing the piano. Only a few moments later, a spotlight was shining down on Meiko.  And together they sang on the rocks.

The concert continued, and it was at the slow part of the concert's time hear, you had remembered that kyou wasn't there standing next to you.

You wanted to know where he was, what happened? He promised that he would be here..

Eventually, the concert came to a close. It was everyone's last song before their group closing. Soon enough, it was Len's turn.

There was nothing special, just a lonely microphone in the middle of the stage.

"I.. I'd like to say just one thing before I preform my song tonight." Len spoke into the microphone, holding the stand with one hand and the microphone with the other. In a different voice, he spoke,

"I'm sorry I couldn't be there."

Your eyes teared up.
That's where he's been all along.

It was Kyou.
Len, Len Kagamine,
Was Kyou. Kyou Atarui.

You went to class with Len,
Played Dodgeball with Len,
Went trick or treating with Len,
Ice skating with Len.
You shared your first kiss with Len.

Clearing his throat again, Len awaited for the piano to begin playing; and then begun singing.

However; it wasn't the original arrangement of the song, more peaceful and calming than it originally intended to be.