【 Suspicions 】

Kyou's POV
-------------------- ♡
Unedited

It's been about two weeks sense the hot pot incident.

The three of us have been the normal trio we are,
Or at least I think so.

I believe Anaki is the one who's acting more different lately.
Staring, smiles, death glares, clingy, touchy, stalker.

What's her problem? all I'm doing is talking to my friends!
And my love interest..

I sighed, running a hand through my now blonde hair, geez.. i really have to dye it again later today.

I was currently working on a new song for the concert that was a month after school was going to end. Sure, it was only fall break, and only 2 months into the school year, but I didnt want to procrastinate anything. That, and Miku told me just to get an idea of what type of song I would write.

Thinking through all of the songs I had done, I got an idea of wanting to write up a sequel of a song.

And, bingo.

A sequel to the beloved song, Dream eating monochrome baku.

Yeah, that's a good idea.

I wrote on the paper just to write a sequel to that song, then got out of the chair at the desk so that i could go and get my sister to dye my hair.

Anaki's POV
-------------------- ♡

I sighed as I listened to my sister and her so called "Enemy" yell at each other from across a small table, I pulled out my phone, looking at it screen as I watched the blue dot travel across a map.

"ANAKI!" My sister yelled at me, her long Knee-length red hair was basically all over the place, and her bangs were flying all over her face, "DON'T YOU REALIZE THAT IT WAS THIS DEMON THAT MURDERED OUR FATHER!?"

"Why would i care if he killed our dad?" I looked up at my older sister, glaring at her, "All he cared about was you, calling out your name all the time. But did he realize i was there? No. You might think that we might have the same parents, but no. we dont. My parents worked for him," I said as i pointed at Sadao Maou, "But they were killed by you guys." she pointed at her so-called sister, "Thanks, but i'll be leaving now. I'm getting my own apartment, away from you." I glared at my sister, Emi, standing up and then walking out of the 'demon's caste' , going to her apartment to grab all of my stuff.

"Now, what apartment should i get?~" I asked myself, as i looked at all of the apartments that had rooms available, "Ah, I know which one to get. The one closest to the room of my enemy, so that i can torturer her later~ " I smiled devilishly, renting out the apartment room.

Kyou's POV
-------------------- ♡

Something isn't right here, I thought to myself as I looked over at Anaki as we sat in class the following Monday after fall break, She's more happy, cheerful, and I cant help that she's hiding something on the inside. She dyed her hair black, yes.. but thats not the case.. I Placed my hands above my mouth, going into deep thought as I continued to stare at the now black-haired girl, furrowing my eyebrows and glared at her.

She turned her head slightly, Anaki's grey-green eyes looking over at me, her cheeks turning red as she noticed my staring. She turned her head, but i noticed a smirk appear on her face before she turned her head.

Yuusa Anaki, What exactly are you?

--------------------
Heheheh, I figured out how to make this book interesting.

Anyway- I figured out the whole lovey dovey thing, it's going to be perfect.

Or so you think.
Heh.

- Loreno ()