【 Song Preporations 】

Kyou Atarui/ Kagamine Len's POV
-------------------- ♡
Unedited

"Len, Any updates for what you're going to be singing for the concert? Like- Anything new?" Miku asked me, her arms crossed over her chest as she rested herself up against the doorframe.

"Yeah." I nodded, "I wrote a sequel for Dream Eating Monochrome Baku a while back, and I think I'm going to sing it at the concert. I've already contacted the person who I wanted to be the background singer."

"Oh, and who's that going to be?"

"Gumi. She should be coming down here a couple days before the concert, I've already arranged everything."

Miku nodded, "Well. I've already got some ideas of group songs we would sing. How about singing Party X Party? We haven't sung that in a while. Luka's also told me that she wants to sing Acute, so I guess we could do ReAct afterwords."

"That sounds good." I nodded my head in agreement, "I'll give you the list of songs I'm going to be singing later today. Have you decided an opener?"

"Yeah, more or less. I want it to be where I could introduce all of you guys, so I might go for Decorator, Sing & Smile, or Senbonzakura. But to change it up I'd want you and the others to take some parts in Sing & Smile or Senbonzakura, just to change things up. Although the opener might be Senbonzakura, sense it's more popular.." Miku explained, placing a finger onto her chin.

"I'll leave that to you." I chuckled, getting out a separate sheet of paper and jotting down some songs I could sing, Miku leaving me alone a few minutes later.

Of course there's always the upbeat one's you've gotta have, the ones that are more laid back and relaxed, and then the sad ones. After a few minutes of thinking, I grabbed my piece of paper and pencil and stood up from the chair was sitting in and walked out of my room in the household and towards Rin's , going to ask her which one of our duets she'd be into singing for the concert.

-------------------- ♡

PLEASE DO NOT COMMENT ANYMORE SONGS. I ALREADY HAVE SOME IN MIND THAT IM GOING TO USE FOR THE CONCERT AND HAVING MORE PEOPLE COMMENT IS DRIVING ME A BIT iNSANe

If you're reading this, please comment your TOP LEN 3 SONGS.
It can be a cover, duet, group, or just Len in general.

Len just has to be in it and using his mouth to sing some things.

I'm going to have the number one pick be the last song that Len sings at the concert •u•

If you're asking, yes this was just a filler ;u;

I'm sorry but I don't know what to do in the story before the concert starts ;-;

Maybe I can do something interesting with Gumi, but I'm not so sure.

- Loreno ( ̠ᵕ )