【 Popularity 】

Author's POV
-------------------- ♡
Unedited

It was a very long month and a half stay in the hospital. To you, it felt that decades had gone by and you were still sitting in the same plain white bed rewatching your favorite episodes of some Nickelodeon cartoon.
(*CHOuGh* Miraculous Ladybug *chOUGH* Mr. pigeon *cHOUGH CHouGH*)

It felt really good to be out of that "Laboratory" , filled with antibiotics and all of those drugs, and it was kind of even worse because you had broken a few bones.
(I don't know how hospitals or bones work ok leave me alone)

As you walked out of the hospital, the nurse that had taken care of you this entire time gave you a small smile and a bouquet of your favorite flower.

To be completely honest, she was a rather nice nurse, and not one of those lame Im-going-to-put-you-in-as-much-pain-as-I-possibly-can type of nurses.
I mean if those even exist.
Usually the bad nurses are rude, but yours came to you with a positive attitude, kind remarks, kind advice, and a really cute nice smile.

You walked home with the flowers in your hand, and a couple of bandages wrapped around you. Just as you walked by the school, the dismissal bell had rung.

"Great.." You sighed, "And I'm not even wearing my normal attire.." You ran a hand through your (H/C) locks.

Your mom had dropped off an outfit. Being that for high school you moved into your own apartment, she decided to pick up an outfit that you haven't worn in months.

Why did you even ask your mom for this again?
Who knows.

You wore a nice, silky pale yellow shirt, with a white button-up cardigan. You wore a white frilly white skirt with a pink rose pattern, underneath being some medium-thigh length black shorts so you weren't walking around and having pervs looking at your panties. Along with that, you wore black flats.

And I must say, you look rather cute.
You did like the outfit a tad bit, but not so much as how it showed off a bit of your legs. Yes, you would always have to wear those horrible mini skirts for School, but that's a school uniform.

Skirts that are short can just be scary sometimes.

You tried to walk at a fast pace, but it wasn't working because of the limp you had from Anaki almost breaking your leg. The only thing she really do was break a couple of ribs, fractured that wrist, but it didn't really take that long to heal, sense it was nearly a scratch and you just had to wear one of those wrap things or whatever.
She had also hit your skull pretty hard. It was just a fracture, but just in case of something you'd have to go back to the hospital two days every week to get check ups, sense you seemed to be a quick healer.

"(F/N)!" Kyou shouted happily, resting his bike up against the fence of the school and hugging you from behind. "I've missed you."

"You've.. Missed me..?" You turned around, looking up at the male. "Didn't you come and see me during visiting hours?"

Kyou nodded, "Yeah, I have.. But you'd usually always be asleep then. Or you'd be passed out from all the surgery and medication.."

"So.. I basically haven't seen you sense Halloween..? And it's already what.. Thanksgiving.?"
(YES I REALIZE THAT AT THE TIME IM WRITING THIS ITS ALREADY AT THE END OF MARCH BUT IM GOING AT MY OWN TIME PACE MMKAY)