【 Visits 】

Author's POV
-------------------- ♡
Unedited

You frowned as you placed your forehead onto your father's room.

He was asleep, and had just been released from the hospital because the doctors said that he was finally getting better.

But you didn't know if they were going to be right about that or not.

You pressed your ear up against the door, hearing your father's soft snores as he slept.

You sighed softly, walking into your old room which was a couple doors down.

Due to school, you had moved out of living with your parents to live in an apartment with you and only you.
So now you don't really hear your mom yelling at you to try your best every day you leave for school.

Your old room was empty, all that existed in it was a couple of boxes in the closet, and a small bed. There were a few things hanging on the walls, but it was mostly artwork found at random shops around town.

Your phone buzzed.

To: you
From: Kyoubro <3
Hey, (F/N)!!
A friend of mine just flew in from out of country, she's going to be going to the concert too!! Yeaaaaaaah! xD
Wanna hurry over to the magical vocaloid mansion?
I want you to meet her ASAP!

To: Kyoubro <3
From: You
Uhh.. Okay
Just give me a second, I'm visiting with my parents right now.

To: You
From: Kyoubro <3
Oh-- you are?
Take your time, take your time!!
We can wait (;

You chuckled.
Kyou really is a sweet guy.
You walked out of your room and walked over to your father's room. You opened the door slowly, looking at him as he slept. You slowly walked inside, shutting the door gently.

Your father opened his (E/C) eyes. "(F/N).. Is that you..?" He asked in a soft voice, turning his head to look at you.

"Y- Yes, father.. It's me.." You said, taking a step towards the bed he was laying on.

Your father moved his hand to grab yours, a smile spreading across his face. "My my.. You've grown up to be a beautiful young woman.."

"Y- You really think so..?"

"Of course.." He chuckled softly, "You've always been beautiful.. Every living creature is beautiful in its own way."

You nodded, kneeling down and testing your head onto the bed. You could feel tears building up in the back of your eyes as you say there talking with your father.

"Oh, (F/N).." Your father whispered, stroking your (H/C) hair. "Be sure to find a fine husband.. One that can take care of you.."

You nodded, "yes.." You replied, he was speaking like worlds like they were his last.

"Be a good girl, okay..?" He asked, closing his eyes slowly."

"D- Daddy..?" You muttered, holding your father's hand with both of yours.

Tears now fell down your cheeks as you stood up to place up your ear against his chest.

You sighed in relief, his heart was still beating.

Wiping the tears off your face you take a deep breath, your father was still alive.

He's probably just exhausted, and had passed out because he desperately needed some sleep.

You walked towards the front door, hugging your mother and saying your goodbyes.

With living in Japan, you couldn't get a car until you were 20 ish. So, you had to walk to the train station, and then to the vocaloid mansion.

I wonder what the newbie is going to be like..

-------------------- ♡

I made it short because I wanted to torture you with having to wait for the next chapter c;

Anyway, I know a few songs of what I'm going to do for the concert.

The MAIN ones I'm going to have are for the opener opener, Len & Rin's opener, one of Len's songs in the middle of the concert
( ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) )
Aaaaaaand
The Len's closer
And then the full closer itself.
I may put in some other songs here and there, I'm not so suuuure.

- Loreno (͒●❛̛●