【 Bento Box 】

Kagamine Len / Kyou Atarui POV

-------------------- ♡
Unedited

"LEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEN!"

And that was the first thing I heard on this horrid Monday.

I opened my eyes slightly, "Wha..?" My vision was a bit blurry, but once it focused I figured out who was calling my name.
It was Rin. She was ontop of me, and shaking me for who knows how long just to get me up.

"FINALLY." She began, getting off of me, "Geez, I've been doing that for about 5 minutes straight trying to get you to wake up.. Anyway, for your going to want to get there on time then your probably going to want to leave.." Rin looked at her phone, checking the time, "Now."

"FUMBUCKETS" I yelled as I jumped out of my bed and grabbing my uniform, speeding past Rin and running into the bathroom to change.

I didn't bother to take a shower, so I just sprayed myself with some cologne I stashed away, then poking my contacts in and doing all of that other stuff.

"Great, I'm not going to make it.." I muttered under my breath as I started speed peddling my way to school, "I have a bike to put away, and then run all the way to class.."

I eventually got there, not even caring about the whole 'No riding your bikes on campus' thing and went straight to the bike rack.

Running towards class, I threw open the door as Sensei began putting everyone in their new seats.

"Im- im sorry I'm late!" I told her, bowing like 5 million times.

"Calm down Atarui. I haven't even taken attendance yet.."

Thank You world..

As Sensei told everyone where they sat, it ended up that Me and (Y/N) ended up in the same spots. Anaki ended up being in the middle somewhere.

"I'm guessing you stayed up all night watching TV, is that why you were late?" (Y/N) asked me, a big fat smirk present on her face.

"N- No, I wasn't watching TV." I told her, putting my arms into a big X.

Although I wish I was, I was only writing a new song that I have to preform at our next concert..

"Then what were you doing?"

"Uh.... Stuff?"

"You practically asked a question, anyway.. What kinds of stuff? Not Dirty things, right?"

My face grew as red as a tomato as I remembered shooting the video of SPICE! , "N-No! O-Of course n-not.." I laughed slightly, "I- I was only d-doing.. Doing Homework! Yeah, I was doing homework!"

(Y/N) rose a brow, "Ok.."

Dang it, it's obvious that she wouldn't believe that..

-------------------- Time Skip

"So.. Why were you late..?"

"I got lost on the path of life."

"That's not what you told me.."