【 New Years Festival 】

Author's POV
-------------------- ♡
Unedited

Alas, it has become time for the New Years festival.

You fiddled with your scarf, waiting for Kyou to pick you up. Although you didn't know if it was going to be just you and him, but it would be nice for you two to get some alone time.

You wore a long sleeved black shirt, (Color) peacoat,black jeans, brown fluffy winter boots that went up to your mid calf, and as well as a cream colored scarf. This was probably one of the only times that you actually agreed with yourself that you looked somewhat cute.

Your phone then buzzed.

To: You
From: Kyoubro <3
Have no fear, my sweet (N/N)!!
I'll come to pick you up shortly.

To: Kyoubro <3
From: You
Alright !! ^-^

A small smile came to your face as you read and answered Kyou's text. Something inside of you wanted it to be just you and Kyou at the festival. Although, you weren't positive that it was going to be just the two of you.

Something like,
A date

A date with Kyou?
You thought to yourself, cheeks turning a bit pink and your heartbeat growing fast.

The thought of that made you feel warm on the inside.

Is this..? No..
You shrugged off your thoughts on what this feeling was. You were sure that you had only had one love. One person you loved and one person only.

And that was, Len.

Yes, you hadn't met him, Yet.
But you were were on so many levels of awkward, so many levels of shyness, introvert, quiet..

What was it that made it feel like you had fallen in love with Kyou?

There was suddenly a knock on your apartment door, causing you to jump.

Shaking, You opened the door and took a peek at who it was, then opened the door fully.
It was just who you thought it was, Kyou.

"Hello (F/N)! You ready to go?"

You nodded, dusting the imaginary dust off of your peacoat. "Yeah!" You gave the blonde a small smile, which was mistily covered up by your scarf.

The male let out a small chuckle, impatiently grabbing your hand and dragging you out of your apartment. Of course, he closed the door.

I mean, Why would he just leave it open like that?

Excitedly, he ran down the street, tightly holding your hand as he made his way towards the festival. He was happy, happy that it would only be the two of you.

Just the two of you.

No Miku, No Rin, and thankfully no Anaki.

Kyou's heart furiously began to bead against his chest, he was drowning out the entire world because of how happy he was. So much in fact, he didn't notice that you were calling out his name.