Christmas kiss [part 1]

[so I gonna skip a few months to December, which means Killian and Emma have been together about 4 months. On another note regina and Robin have officially been a couple for 1 month due to Robin finalising his divorce. Graham and Neal are very happy]

[[EMMAS POV]]
It's coming up to Christmas, Emma is out shopping trying to find things to get everyone. She sees a onesie for Regina which is red it's the word Queen in gold on it with diamonds on it, she gets the Arrow box set for Robin, for Ruby she finds a black glittery phone case with a ruby wolf on it, for Cora a heart shaped jewellery box, she gets Graham a little kids sheriff set as he is doing a law course, and for Neal she finds a really nice dream catcher.
'Perfect I have everyone's gifts, well everyone's but Killian's'
Emma had no clue on what to get Killian she didn't want to get him just one gift she wanted to get him a few little gifts. She looked around the shops some more the first things she saw was the DVD Hook.
'I have to get this for him'
Then she finds a nice slim fit black shirt, a new iPad cover which has a pirate ship on it, a black t-shirt which has Im sexy and I know it written on it and a deluxe edition of Hooked on a feeling by Blue Suede.
'Perfect now I have gifts for everyone'
As she was leaving the mall she came across an underwear store, in the window she saw Mrs Claus underwear. She went in and looked around, she decided to buy a red bra with white fur trimming with a red g-string and a Christmas hat. She went back to her dorm room as she walked in she was greeted by a naked Robin.
OH MY GOD, WHY ARE YOU NAKED!
Robin darted to the bathroom and grabbed a towel to wrap around himself, Emma looked over to his bed and saw Regina trying to cover herself up with a quilt.
SERIOUSLY, COULDN'T YOU HAVE PUT A TIE ON THE DOOR.
Robin comes out of the bathroom
We didn't think you would be back yet sis.
Just be quiet, I'm gonna go outside wait about 10 minutes and come back in, when I come back in please be dressed and not doing anything that could scare me for life please, let's forget this ever happened okay.
Emma leaves the room, waits 10 minutes then goes in
Hi guys how are you?
We are great.
How was Christmas shopping?
It was fun got a lot of things.
Emma walked over to her bed and put everything on her bed making sure at Robin and Regina's presents were hidden, and the special gift she got for Killian.
We are actually kinda hungry, would you like to come and get some food with us Em?
Yeah ok why not?
Why don't you see if Killian is free?
Yeah ok.
Emma gives Killian a text, he decides to go with them, Emma, Regina and Robin get in Emma's yellow bug and pick up Killian, they decide to go Pizza Hut. They have a great meal, talk about everything christmas related, Killian invites them all round to his for Christmas, they all say yes.

.....................................................................................................................

[lets skip to Christmas eve]

Emma has gone round to Killian's to help him prepare for Christmas Day dinner.
Thank you for coming to help me love.
No problem, that's what girlfriends are for.
Well if think there are other things that girlfriends are better at but whatever.
Oh so what would you say girlfriends are better for?
Well being spoiled by their boyfriends on Christmas Day, Massages, spooning and may other things.
Spooning really?
Well you know, spooning always leads to forking.
So you said spooning because you didn't wanna say girlfriends are good for sex?
Kind of.
I love you.
Emma says with a chuckle
I love you to
Oh by the way I wondered if you would like one of your presents a little early?
Of course I would.
Ok well you will have to come upstairs as its a little big to carry down with me.
They go upstairs, Emma makes Killian wait outside the bedroom whilst she gets the present ready.
Ok it's ready.
Killian opens the door to find Emma laying on the bed in the Mrs Claus underwear she bought.
Oh god Swan.
Merry Christmas Mr Jones.
Emma walks up to him and kisses him, then leads him over to the bed whilst undoing his shirt, she pushes him down on to the bed, she kisses him then slowly kisses him down his body, she undoes his trousers and takes them off. She goes back to kiss his lips, he puts his arms around her, and rolls her on to her back so he is now on top. He stares at her.
Swan, you are amazing.
I know.
He unclasps her bra, and throws it on the floor, he leans in and puts one of her nìpples in to his mouth, his tongue circles her nìpple, his start to play with the other lightly pinching it. He runs his tongue down her stomach, then starts kissing her inner thigh, Emma lets out a slight moan which encourages Killian to pull off Emma's g-string, he starts kissing her inner thigh again, he starts rubbing her her püssy, which makes Emma let out a moan, Emma's moan turn him on more, he stops rubbing her püssy, he puts two fingers in to her püssy and starts licking it at the same time which shortly brings Emma to orgasm. He kisses her, she pull his boxers of to reveal a raging bóner, she leans down and takes his whole cöck down her throat, she only does this a few times, just to make him that extra bit harder, then she get on top of him and starts riding, she rides him till they both finish, she then lays next to him.
So did you like your present?
I fûcking loved it, and I love you, your just amazing Swan.
I love you too Killian.
She gets up to go to the bathroom. Killian follows her and stops her before she gets out of the bedroom. He pins he against the wall.
Where do you think your going?
To shower.
Oh no, I ain't finished with you yet.
He pick her up still pressing her against the wall and kisses her.