Chapter Eleven

Avery

Jack and I stayed up in my room for a little while, we talked about everything that had happened between us in the last year. It was good to hear how he never stopped thinking about me or loving me, and I told him about the miscarriage and everything that came along with it. But mostly we repeatedly told each other how much we loved the other.

Jack was hoping to find a place for us very soon so we could move in together before the baby was born, in the mean time we would be spending nights at each other's places whenever possible.

When we headed downstairs everyone was in the living room, I guessed that they had finished lunch a little while ago, Jack and I were upstairs for a long time.

"We have another announcement," Jack said as we walked into the room. "We're having a baby."

Cheers came from everybody even my brothers who were very of me.

Soon it quietened down and we were all talking peacefully to one another. My other brother, Eric and I were talking, well it was mostly me talking because he kept on getting text messages during our conversation. He got a little smile every time he received a message.

"Eric," I called for the fourth time, he hadn't answered my question because he was distracted by his phone. He looked up at me in surprise, like it was the first time he heard me call his name.

"What?" he smiled.

"Do you have a girlfriend you're not telling us about," I said.

"What? No of course not," he said quickly. I knew he was lying straightaway.

"How long have you been with her?"

"Since the beginning of summer," he replied swiftly. I was quite unusual for my brother to have girlfriend, he had been a player for a long time, and to be honest I don't think he's ever actually had one until now.

"So what's her name?"

"Kelly," he smiled as he typed a message on his phone. I froze as soon as he said her name, did he really just say that or is he making that up or is he just distracted by his phone.

"You mean Kelly my best friend is your girlfriend."

He looked up at me with wide eyes, he was shocked with what I had said. "Shit! I wasn't supposed to tell you yet," he groaned. "She wanted to be the one to tell you."

"She was with you last night," I said.

"Yeah, we were going to discuss how we were going to tell you. She doesn't want to lose you as a friend."

"She would never lose me as a friend, the best thing to come out of this relationship is that you would get married and she would become my sister."

"Yeah but if we break up she believes that you would take my side over hers."

"Brother that would never happen with her. I would always pick her over you because you're always going to be my brother but with her I'd lose my sister with her."

"She loves you a lot," Eric smiled.

"Yeah I know. But she loves you even more. You know she saved her V-card for the right guy, I guess you were him."

"I guess I was," he smiled. "So you don't mind about us."

"Of course not."

It was late that evening when Jack and I decided to head home. It had been a great day with our families and I missed how much fun those days could be. We had decided that Jack was staying at my place tonight because we couldn't sleep without each other.

Kelly was sitting on her bed when we entered, she smiled when she saw both of us. "You two together now?"

"Yep we're together," I smiled. "You don't mind him staying the night?"

"No that's fine, you'd do the same for me," she said. I pulled a face at the thought of that, I didn't want to see my brother and Kelly sleep with each other. Eww. "So where have you been?"

"Family dinner," I explained.

"Oh right. Was Eric there?"

"Yeah he was there," I smiled.

"I'm going to take a shower," Jack whispered in my ear and then left Kelly and me on our own.

"So what's going on with you and Eric?" I asked.

She took a deep breath before answering. "I may have been in love with him for the past couple of years and we started dating in the summer."

I let a huge grin slide onto my face. "He's the four years older guy."

"Yep, I was so scared to tell you Ave, I thought you'd hate me."

"I'm so happy for you Kel." I hugged her tightly, "You and my brother would be so cute together. I'm so sorry that I got angry at you earlier, I've just had a crazy day."

Jack

When I came back from my shower Avery and Kelly were chatting away. "Have you told her yet?" I asked Avery. I sat down on her bed as I ran the towel through my hair to dry it.

"No not yet, I thought we'd tell her together," Avery smiled coming over to sit next to me.

"Tell me what?" Kelly questioned. Smiles lit both mine and Avery's face as said that.

Together we announced, "We're married!"

Kelly sat on her bed with a shocked look on her face. "Since when?" she asked.

"This summer, we got married in Vegas," Ave explained.

"Wow I always knew you were going to get married but I didn't expect it to be this soon."

"We've got some other news for you too," Avery smiled.

"Okay."

Avery took a deep breath and quickly got out, "We're having a baby."

"I know," Kelly smiled sheepishly.

"How?" I asked wrapping an arm tightly around Avery's waist.

"Well when I got home this morning, I was kind of tidying up because you guys left the room in a state last night when I found the pregnancy test on the floor. I was like 'oh no' when I saw it because of what happened last year but then I realised that you two were together and Eric kind of texted me earlier saying how his baby sister was pregnant and he wanted to kill the guy who had knocked her up," Kelly stared at me. I chuckled lightly.

"That's so like my brother," Avery laughed.

A little while later Avery and I climbed into bed together, we spooned. From this angle it was easy to kiss her neck, I couldn't get enough of this beautiful girl. "Love you," I whisper in her ear.

"Love you too," she whispered back. I trailed more kisses up her neck and she moaned quietly.

"Would you two shut up?" Kelly yelled from her bed.

"Sorry Kel," Avery groaned wriggling against me.

"Baby you'd better stop that," I told her.

"You know what," Kelly sighed. "I'm going to go to my boyfriend's, I won't be back until late in the morning."

"Okay, see you in the morning," Avery giggled.

Kelly stormed out of the bedroom and as soon as she had shut the door my lips were on Avery's.

"You did that deliberately didn't you?" she asked against my lips.

"Maybe," I sighed. "Now let me enjoy a night with my beautiful wife."

I leaned down and kissed her.

That night was amazing and it was the start of our relationship with no secrets between us. I was going to love this girl until... well forever really.