Chapter Thirteen

Riley

We, Liam and I were sitting on the sofa watching TV. My head rested on his lap and one of his hands rested on my stomach where the baby was moving inside of me. She had only started moving inside of me about a week ago and it was amazing.

It had been two months since our first date and everything between us had been great. We had date night every Friday and on Saturday we would take Jack somewhere, it was a lot of fun. During the week we would go to work together and spend our lunch break together at Jack’s nursery. Liam was an awesome father. I couldn’t wait for our baby to come in three months, she was due January seventh.

“Three more months,” Liam sighed as he rubbed my stomach. “And my little one’s going to be here.”

“Yeah, I can’t wait,” I sighed loving the way his hands moved across my tummy.

“We should decide on baby names.”

“Mmh, I was thinking Isla if we have a girl and maybe Hugh for a boy.”

“I do like Isla but what about Zac instead.”

“I like that even more,” I smiled. “I think we have our baby names.”

“I think we do. Anyhow how did you pick Jack’s name?”

“I don’t really know, I saw him and Jack just fitted right. I never really picked any names until he was born.”

“Come here,” he whispered suddenly. I sat up and straddled his waist. He lent forward and kissed me softly. “I’m so glad I have you.”

“Me too,” I smiled kissing him passionately. In that moment three words slipped into my mine, I wanted to say them to him but I knew we weren’t at that stage yet but I was ready for him.

I felt his hands trail up under my t shirt as we kissed, I knew it would be off shortly. I wanted him after all. Soon I was laying down with my back pressed deeply into the sofa, Liam was hovering over me with his hips pushed tightly against mine. This felt amazing.

I reached up to his toned chest and ripped his shirt off him, I wanted to see all of him. Why did he have to be so handsome? I moaned as he trailed his lips down my neck. He was the only one to make me feel like this.

I was so glad that Jack had gone out with Liam’s parents today to see Liam’s sister. They told us to stay here and have some alone time. “I want you,” I groaned as he placed kisses down my chest.

“I want you too baby,” he yanked off my t shirt. I was now exposed to him, only in my bra and leggings.

“Take me to bed,” I giggled as his hands roamed down my body.

Quickly he picked me up. My legs wrapped around his waist and my hands stuck in this amazing hair. As we walked towards his bedroom, he slammed me onto the wall and kissed me fiercely. I loved the feeling.

Soon we were laying on his bed naked. “Are you sure you want this baby, I don’t want to pressure you.”

“I want you, I want this,” I smiled kissing him.

Liam

With her it was amazing, I loved every second of it, I had been waiting a while for this but I’m glad I did. It had intensified everything we did. I couldn’t believe how strong our connection was. I could easily do this all day with her and never get bored. I knew I was falling in love with her and I knew soon there would never be anyone else but her.

We lay next to each other after we finished with huge smiles on our faces. “That was…” she sighed.

“It was,” I was speechless and I know she was too.

I pulled her closer to me, I wanted to feel her body against mine. She wrapped her arm around my waist as soon as she touched me and her head rested on my shoulder. My hand rubbed her arm as we lay in silence thinking about what just happened.

“Why do you have to be so perfect?” I smiled looking down at her large belly.

“I’m not perfect.”

“Look at yourself Riley, I could never ask for a better woman, to be the mother of my two children.”

“Two?” she questions.

“Yes, Jack and our little one. No matter what he’s always going to be my son, even if he isn’t biologically mine, I love him too much not to have him in my life. Whoever that guy was that night doesn’t matter because Jack has a father in me, I don’t want him to think I’m not his father.”

“Thank you Liam,” she smiled. She leant over a kissed me softly.

“How about we have a shower,” I smirked trailing kisses down her neck.

“Mmh that sounds nice,” she moaned. I picked her up and carried her to the bathroom.

Soon we were inside under the steaming water, we hadn’t let go of each other since we had entered. She felt amazing against me. I don’t think I could ever forget this girl, I thought as we passionately moved together.

After our very long shower together, we both laid down on my bed. She was in one of my t shirts which made her look extremely hot, and made me a little possessive of her. She had a towel wrapped around her head so her hair would dry naturally. I had slipped on my sweats and a wife-beater.

Riley had rested her head against my shoulder and we stared up at my ceiling. I couldn’t resist touching her tummy as we lay there. “Grow strong little one,” I whispered to my baby. 

“Hey we’re home!” a voice came from the front door. I knew it was Mum. I shot up quickly but carefully enough not to hurt Riley.

“Get dressed,” I whispered to her. I didn’t want my parents to know what Riley and I had been do-ing all day, I don’t think they would appreciate it. I headed out of my room to my parents. “Hey Mum,” I smiled. “Let’s get you some tea.” I dragged her into the kitchen with Dad following us. I knelt down to Jack’s height and hugged him tightly. “Why don’t you go and get Mummy?”

“Okay Daddy,” he smiled with a cheesy grin. He ran out of the room to find Riley.

“So what have you and Riley been up to all day?” Dad asked.

“Nothing much, just watching a few films and that kind of stuff.”

“Right,” Dad grinned. He knew I was lying right up. “Was it fun?”

“It was nice to have alone time with Riley without Jack being around, it’s hard to be together and get to know each other when he’s always there.”

“Yep I know right,” I heard Riley behind me. I turn to her and smiled, she had Jack in her arms, his head rested on her shoulder. “I love spending the day alone with you Liam,” she smiled cheekily and kissed my cheek.

“Anyway I got a call from Olivia while we were out and she said that she is having a reunion party next week and that we’re all invited,” Mum told us with a large smile on her face. I knew she loved spending time with Olivia, they we’re best friends after all.

“Cool, we’ll all be there,” Riley said happily.

I wrapped an arm around her and sighed. She was just perfect.