BaBIES RANT!!

Why tf are alllllll fanfics (plots) and imagines ALL THE FUCKING SAME!?!?!?

Why won't someone try to be original for once!?!?

That's the MAIN reason why I started my imagines book. To show these hoes and be original. Because I'm TIRED of reading the same shit over and over tf. Like why?

Are they all trying to have the same plots from the 'other' fanfics/imagines so their book can get the same amount of reads & votes????? Is that why???

Well honeys, that's NOT going to work!!!! Be original with it and it will pay off. Do NOT expect 5000000 reads after you post the 1st chapter!! It takes time.

Personally, I'll vote & continue reading ur book if it's well written, ORIGINAL MEANING NOT LIKE THE 19272728282829928273$37373939383838839392 OTHERS, and barely cliché.

So ples stay original !!!

Best advice yet!!

Also if you'd like more reads on your imagines book specifically, then have more than 20 updates! Idk if this is just me, but if I see an imagine book and it has a really good cover, but then I click on it and it says 8 chapters, I'm not going to read it. I'll usually be like:

"Ok...8 chapters?? I'll give this person time and come back...do do do do doooooo...."

And yeaaaaaaaa!! So update as much as you can, don't give up!!!

If you guys would like me to read one of your I assume phanmazing <-- ??? books, please comment them down below & I will!!!

HAR HAR--*grabs/caresses face and stares deeply into each other's eyes...silence taking over..*

OMF!!!! i was dying inside!!!

Like, I ship Lucaya!! From the beginning!! Like I seriously saw that happening, come now. You had to have seen that coming!!

But like, I feel for Riley ;,(

If that were me I'd be torn though. I feel like I'm Riley
;,( DAMMIT!! They always go for the Maya's !! Fuck!!

😒rrrrritating.