01. eccentric

#FREEYOURBODY
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Beauty was a tiny waist, well-balanced assets, followed by golden legs. It was also thick, long lashes that brushed against the skin above your eyes, and bronzed skin. High cheekbones shadowing into crescents when you smiled and lips colored perfectly, and of course, eyebrows on fleek.

That beauty seemed to be impossible for Amber, the just barely five foot Asian girl. She had celebrated her seventeenth birthday months ago and it was miserable, to say the least.

Why?

Her family members gushed on about how she could still pass as a thirteen-year-old with her "youthful" face.

Face it, she was cursed with her mother's genetics. Her father was a grand, tall caucasian man with hazel eyes and golden skin whereas her mother was a fragile thing at 4'11, barely, with looks of a sixteen-year-old.

If it wasn't for the wrinkles crinkling at the corners of her eyes, her mother would be mistaken to be her younger sister instead.

Amber pressed her hands along her sides. Shimmying them down to her hips she sighed and shook her head. The hips were too wide, and her waist needed to be slimmer.

She turned and placed her hands over her butt finding it flatter than her almost C-cup breasts. It was totally imbalanced and Amber wanted a refund on her body.

She stared at her reflection in discomfort seeing how flawed she was. Large bust with no butt. Broad shoulders with bony collarbones and noodle arms.

Her legs were pale, short, and stubby. They were turkey legs compared to her mother's chicken legs.

Amber hated her calves, her thighs, and her ankles. She wanted to be slim and tan with curves of a model.

At least give her, her mother's chicken legs. She turned from the mirror in anger of her body and plopped onto her bed typing in the key words into Google.

How to become beautiful.