13. eccentric

#FREEYOURBODY
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Amber stood in front of her mirror on Monday morning holding a sweater that had been stuffed in the back of her closet for many winters. She hasn't changed sizes since she bought it, but she's always felt too fat for the sweater. It was due to the size of her bust she thought it wasn't right to wear it, but a sudden burst of confidence surged through her veins and she wanted to wear it.

She slipped it on and then twirled. It still made her chest look bigger than it really should, but she tried to brush it aside. If she lived her life trying to make her chest look smaller, she'd just end up wearing big tees and hoodies all her life.

She looked at her legs and sighed. Amber couldn't help her calves. They were always going to be big and thunderous. She hated them, and there was no way that she was ever going to get over them.

She rushed downstairs and skipped breakfast. Amber flew through the door and into her car excitedly ready for first period already.

The idea that Hank was maybe there thinking about Friday night boosted her self-esteem. Being with him made her feel human. Even just cute.

She liked the feeling, and so she just needed to be in his presence.