35. eccentric

#FREEYOURBODY
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Things don't mend right after the confrontation and the tight embraces. Amber and her mother had their awkward silences as they quietly went back to their lives trying to make a decision of what was next.

Amber stared at her legs and clenched her teeth. How dare she call herself ugly and fat? There were so many people, her very own parents, who saw her beauty.

She looked out her window and saw the clouds brushing against the clear blue sky.

Amber hated that she spent her whole life trying to become someone, something, that she wasn't. She had wasted precious time and memories focusing on her flaws that she hadn't even experienced life.

So, she grabbed her phone and called Hank.

a u t h o r s n o t e
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
last update of the day:

happy halloween!

i just got back from a bonfire and i smell like smoke. bleh. but i had tons of fun with my friends (the ones i don't get to see in school). hope you guys are safe & and warm!

i want you guys to decide when the next updates come. there are 3 chapters left, so just comment when i should publish 36, 37, & 38 (the last chapter).

this is your choice. whatever you guys want will be done (unless i choose over you regarding more chapters & such WHICH CANNOT BE PROMISED).

ember