16. eccentric

#FREEYOURBODY
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Charlie smacked her lips after applying her signature rouge lipstick and smiled at her best friend.

She didn't even think Amber would actually show up, but when she did, words could not even explain the happiness she felt.

The two walked up to the ticket booth and Charlie slammed her credit card on the counter and slid it through the slot winking at Amber simply stating, "My treat."

Amber rolled her eyes with a smile and followed her friend in the movie theater. The obnoxious group of teenagers was already huddled near the concessions.

Amber refrained from eyeing the candy and popcorn. She couldn't put her hard work of exercising to waste.

Charlie laughed and playfully smacked Evan on his shoulder. He smoothly rubbed her back and hid his smile in her hair.

Amber smiled standing in the circle of friends feeling slightly sad seeing all their smiles and hearing their laughter in her ears.

She wasn't jealous, but hurt that she had pushed these people away to where they're all strangers. They could have been her best friends by now, but due to her time spent absorbing her insecurities, she now felt out of place.

Amber decided maybe it wouldn't hurt to try. So, she turned to the boy next to her and introduced herself.

a u t h o r s n o t e
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

i have like 27 chapters so far. i can't wait to update them alllllllllll

thanks,
ember