Thanks for everything Part: 2

After staying home the next day, the whole day I was in pain. My stomach hurts, and it felt like I was on my period, but I thought that's impossible.

I called my friend when she got out of school and came to my house. I told her that I'm in pain and something is wrong. The next thing was I started bleeding and pants were stained with blood. My friend told me to get in her car and took me to the hospital.

Went to the emergency room and I don't remember what happened but the last thing I can remember was just laying down on the hospital bed.

The doctor came in and told me that I had a miscarriage. I don't know why but I was crying. I didn't even wanted this baby, but I waa crying. Then, he asked me, " Were you by any chance feeling anxious or stressed out during these past weeks?"
"Yes I was. Is that why I had a miscarriage?"
"Yes. I'm sorry. I will call your friend in here to see how you are doing. Again, I'm sorry".

I was still crying and I see my friend near the door and told me with a sad face,"you lost it?"
I nodded and kept crying hard to the point where I couldn't breathe anymore and she walked towards me and hugged me so hard she cried with me.

A few hours later, she drove me home and I told her, "Thanks for everything".
"Of course. That's what friends are for. I will see you tomorrow at school right?"
"Yeah I think so".

The next morning, I felt weak and I forgot all my school materials, but I didn't even care. I was still grieving over what happened. And I remembered, I have to thank Ms.___ for the other day.

Afterschool, I went to her classroom and she was sitting by her desk and I said, "Are you busy?"
With a surprised face, "Not at all!"

Then she closed her door and said,
"Is everything okay? "

"Everything's fine. I just wanted to say thank you for the other day and wanted to ask you, why did you lie?"

She was very serious and said, "Just figured you weren't ready to tell your parents there and you trusted me. So are you still going to have....an abortion?"

I sat down and started crying, "That's not possible anymore. I had a miscarriage the other day due to falling and having a lot of stress".

"This is my fault. You were really upset with me when you walked out my classroom. It was my fault that you fell. I'm so sorry!" She said sobbing.

"Don't blame yourself. It was nobody's fault. It just happened. You don't have to lie for me anymore".

I got up from my chair and so did she and she hugged me so hard and kept telling me, "I'm sorry. I'm sorry. I'm sorry".

"It's okay Ms.______."

I stopped hugging her and left her classroom.

And after that day, we were close. I got her trust back. I can't thank her enough for keeping my secret, and lying for me. I never met anyone so brave and confident to do this for me.

I'm so glad she was my teacher .