What happened to me?

Before I told the counselor and the therapist of what happened to me, I was still being molested by him and even more.

It was on Thanksgiving Day, I was just about to turn 13 in just one month.The whole family meets with each other and have a good time. At 4:00p.m. was the time where everyone had to be at the dinner table, ready to say grace. So, my mother and I only had 2 hours to finish up with desserts such as, Pumpkin Pie, Carrot Cake with or without almonds,and everyone's favorite flan.

As my mother and I were finishing, my uncle was in charge of the ham and making sure it's cooked. He had to borrow our oven because our grandma was using her oven for the turkey and my aunt's oven wasn't working. So, my mom told me to show him where the oven was and so I went to the house with him, pointed where the oven was and started to put the ham there.

As I was just about to leave, my uncle grabbed me. He whispered in my ear and said, "WOW! You look beautiful today. So beautiful I could just kiss you!". He was already drunk and I knew I had to get out of there. I said, "Thank you."  He kissed me and I told him to STOP! , but he was too drunk to listen. He grabbed me to my room,closed the door and said, "I want you, I want to be inside you, I love you more than your aunt. Do you love me back?" Then I screamed,"NEVER!!!"  And then I kicked him where he would be hurt and try to run out the door, but I fell. He threw a book to my head and I fell on my face. He carried me to my bedroom again,closed the door,but this time he locked it. I was blacking out and he was on top of me. His body pressed against mine. I was too weak to stop him, I had no strength.

It was almost time to have dinner,half an hour later,he finally got off of me and said "Get up beautiful,we can't be late for dinner". He kissed me and then left the room. I grabbed a pillow,held it against my face, and just screamed and cry for so long I could barely breathe. I try to wipe the tears from my eyes before I meet up with everyone at the dinner table.

As I sat on the table, I realized that I would never getaway from him, ever. My parents wouldn't help me or do anything about it. I know what he did to me.HE RAPED ME! And I will never forget it, I wish that I can.

After that day he raped me 2 more times, on Christmas Day at  the age of 14 and on

my Birthday(After I told the counselor and the therapist) which I had just turned 15.On those days were 100% the same of what he did to me.

Will I ever recover?