You saw & You did nothing

Few years later, my uncle was still molesting me at the age of 12. Telling my parents over and over again of what he has been doing to me, and they would always reply,"Just stay away from him". That didn't help at all.

On 4th of July, my family and I went to my godmother and uncle's house to celebrate at their place for the first time.

All the adults were drinking my mom, aunts, uncles, and of course my dad.

I was just sitting in the living room watching tv because I hate seeing everyone drinking and then HE came in, my uncle. He had a beer in his hand and sat next to me on the couch. He asked what I was doing and I simply replied,"Just watching tv". He started kissing me and touching my private part again. I wanted to tell him to stop, but I was so scared.

My father came in and saw my uncle jump off of me. My father had this face that he wanted to kill him. He told my uncle, "WHAT WERE YOU DOING?!" . My uncle replied, "Just helping your daughter with the tv control. It wasn't working." I looked at my father and inside of me I was crying out for help and to be my hero. But I was wrong. He looked the other way and went back outside where everyone else is at with my uncle. I just sat there crying and so much anger inside of me wondering...
Did he see what he did to me? Was my father too drunk to notice what he saw?

He knew what he saw and he did nothing about it.

Will I ever forgive my father for not stopping my uncle? For not saving his own daughter?