Coming home, Speaking up

Finally, it has already been a week being in Hawaii and I'm finally home. Finally I will be safe with my parents and my uncle will never hurt me again but that wasn't the case.

When my parents were picking my godmother,uncle, and I up from LAX, my father knew that I wasn't really happy to see him or my mother, but really I was. I just wanted to tell him what really happened, but how am I supposed to do that? This was happening even before I went to Hawaii!

A few days later, my mother asked me, "Was everything okay when you were in Hawaii?" And I told her, "He kissed me. Uncle ______ kissed me." "Well some people kiss on the mouths because that's how they say hi and goodbye" my mother said . "But he started touching me weird and I felt it was wrong what he was doing!" I said. My mother immediately had a strict voice and said, "Where did he touch you?" Crying and slowly I started to point at my breasts and remembering how he touched my leg and I pointed at my private part.

My mother gasped and was crying and said,"Oh my princess, I'm so sorry! Why didn't you tell you're godmother!" I told her with tears running through my eyes,"I didn't know how Mama...I was too scared."

"Of course you were mamas, I'm sorry."