Chapter 15

Two months had passed since the time that Zaccheaus and his family stayed at the Yucayeque after their home was destroyed from the storm. As well as Luciana's father passing away. Luciana started to feel the old times when it was her, her husband, and Macho at the Yucayeque she remembered the good and the bad. She missed her father, but now he was her mother now. She has Estrella, Zaccheaus, and Alonso now as her family. They enjoyed their time at the Yucayeque but it was coming to a close. They all have grown together as a cell family than a normal family. Every morning Zaccheuas would teach Alonso and Estrella what he used to do as a kid. The manor was repaired and rebuilt completely so it would stay for years to come and a courtier was sent three days after the manor was finished which took another three hours to arrive at the Yucayeque.
Zaccheaus started to feel more older than what he have felt in all his life. He had the energy of a young man who was athletic, he started to get gray hair sprouting in his bowl hair cut. He was still the same athletic Cacique Taino there. Luciana started to want to head back to the manor, she was getting tired of not having to wear anything at the Yucayeque besides the dress she received when she was first married to Zaccheaus. She was always was looked by the other tribesman who wanted to have her for themselves. She looked like a mature women who is capable of taking care of anything without trouble which she is. But atlas she is only for Zaccheaus and she knows that.
Estrella grew her hair out more much longer than she had it usually. She thought about cutting it but Alonso begged her not too. He said she looked Gorgeous that way. She started to have more gold jewelry given from Alonso who started to work around with other Guazabara as well working with the Caciques. Alonso worked hard and trained as a warrior. He became more attached to Estrella, there were times where Estrella would sneak off with Him to the forest. Sometimes it would be to learn the wilderness and Plants that Zaccheaus in the past would use. Or they were some times where they wanted to be alone with each other. Which Zaccheaus and Luciana which would not allow not after what had happen in the storm.
The carriage came and it stopped in front of the Yucayeque. The family started to walk away from the Yucayeque and headed to the carriage. Estrella entered in the carriage, Luciana proceeded in, then Alonso and lastly Zaccheus. The carriage started to move then it turned to head back to Caparra at the manor.

Later.....

They have reached Caparra's border and turned to head to the manors usual place which it was built on. It had been a long two months but they have enjoyed it since from the beginning. They all were asleep in the carriage when the carriage stopped, Zaccheaus awoke and started to wake everyone up, they all were tired from waiting to get home, but they were amazed at the site of the manor. There was a fence around the manor made out of cement which was never there before. They all had walked out of the carriage and poked look at the manor. It was bigger than it was ever before, it now had three floors built instead of two as it was before. It was painted into a Khacki tan color contrasting a black spread. They entered the manor, the were amazed at what they have saw the door lead into a hallway that spread to all the rooms on the first floor of the house. It lead to the music room, living room, a kitchen, and two guest rooms. While on the Second floor lead into the master bedroom which was remastered to be for Luciana and Zaccheaus's room, Alonso's room which was next to Estrella's room which had a connected balcony. It also lead to a family room for the family to hang out with each other. The third floor which was built new into the manor, which had another hallway built into but it was shorter and it lead to two rooms in the third floor. On the third floor there was the attic door to one side of the hallway while the other door lead to a wide porch view which had an amazing view over everything around the manor which had two rebuilt Sheds that stored practically every house hold equipment. Also had a newly put stone brick floor which was gray. There was the fields which were covered around with fences.
Luciana literally fell in love with the manor after the rebuilt, she started to run with Estrella around the manor looking to see what new features were added. Alonso also looked around and was impressed how it was inside he was impressed how it turned out. Zaccheaus looked dumbfounded with what happened around the house, he thought who decided to make it this large and include more things inside. Zaccheaus did not include a music room. He walked to over there to see the door open, Luciana stopped and waited for Zaccheaus to enter.
He passed by her and entered the Music room to see Don Germán, Davíd, and Pedro. All waiting to see Zaccheaus. They all saluted him, he saluted back. Then they asked him how was their trip to the Yucayeque, he told him the whole trip was fun.
It toke an hour but they all started to have a mini party in front of the manor where they started to have fun. They had dances and Zaccheaus started to play his cuatro to provide music for everyone. It took The whole afternoon and into the night for the party to end. Everyone enjoyed the party and the trio left the manor and the rest of the family went back to their rooms to fall asleep, while Zacccheaus started to head to the bed. He laid on the mattress then he started to sleep. He closed his eyes and remembered

Flashback.......

Zaccheaus had left the carriage, it was in the morning and the sun started to come out. he looked around to see a building and a overhang which stood a lot of round tables which he was supposed to be at he was at a town near Caparra. He saw a table with a white hat just sitting on it. People passed by not picking up the hat on the round table. Like someone left it there. No one sat there then he walked closer to it. He was about to get really close to the table but Davíd stopped him. He said " Cuidao amigo ( watch out Freind) lets just watch from the side view." Zaccheaus nodded then they both sat on the outskirts of the group of tables far from the table.
" What are we waiting for Guaitiao? ( Freind?)" Asked Zaccheaus he was sitting down, he had his hat on. The breeze was cool and the sunlight came out even more making a shad under he overhang. Don Germán came with a guitar in hand then he sat at the table with the hat. He looked serious, he did not talk.
As people passed by, one would join the table. It took a half an hour , four people were there. Pedro came and he joined Zaccheaus and Davíd. He saluted everyone there and said " It's going to start."
They all watch in suspense and the governor as well joined the group. Don Germán started to play the guitar providing music. Then the group of men started to sing one by one. They were singing poems of The Count of Montecristo.
I was amazed to see that they were singing, but were using a rhyme strategy. They sing and people would look as they passed. It is a good experience that happen. They all knew who was the winner of the round table. It was a young man, it was his third time attending to one of these competitions. Zaccheaus look to see they all left and he asked " How do we know if we were to meet them at the destination?"
" You have to know one of the the singers or players. You know three of them, it's us. We can tell you when and where." Replied Pedro. He then started to get up from the table. They were greeted by Don Germán. They all salted back, they all started to look around at the market places.

End of flashback....

Several years later......

Nine years have passed everyone grew older. Estrella finally have Married Alonso. Before the marriage Estrella had a child, Zaccheuas told Luciana that he knew What Alonso and Estrella been doing for a couple years in secret. He told her he first knew since he opened the door when the manor was destroyed . Everything changed storms have hit the island more than several times. Thanks to rebuilding the manor it has never broken down or had any leaks in it.
Luciana started to grow White hair while Zaccheaus had several. She started to look like a middle aged parent. Zaccheuas looked as a middle aged man. He was happy that the house stayed still. He was happy that he was a grandfather. His grandchild Miguel who was like the new puppy everyone wanted to play with. Was playful yet serious toddler. His father Alonso who started a couple years working with the Sugar cane company was now the Boss of the company, which now he starts putting his money in together with everyone's money. They decided to save half in the bank while half in the House buried around which only the family knew where it was. Zaccheuas booked a Ship with Luciana to head towards the island of Mona. To spend a couple days here together for their anniversary.