Chapter 26

Several weeks later............

Zacch was just finished sending a letter to Lucia. He got his book bag headed out of his room, Camelia and Zach then went to the car and drove Zacch to school. He got off to see the dude that Lucia was talking to in the party. He got mad his fists clenched with pure anger. He went to Lucia then he acted normal not showing he is mad.
" Hey Zacch ¿tu concoces a Sebastian?" Asked Lucia. Zacch shook his head then he shook his hands with Sebastian. He looked at Sebastian who had the same hair style back at the party.
" Nice to meet you Zacch." Said Sebastian he then asked Zacch different things. Which he answered carefully. He then left Zacch and Lucia alone. They stayed there waiting.
Zacch stopped being mad when Sabastian left then asked " So Sebastian..." He was cut off by Lucia Saying he he is a good guy. Zacch got mad by hearing that then he asked " So the Cuatro when should it be coming?"
" Don't worry have Patience, it be here soon. Also I'll deliver it." Replied Lucia. He then nodded then school started. During the middle school day Carlos slide a cassette, he told him it was a new mix that Dj playero made.
Zacch grabbed it, then he continued with his class which he finished. He then waited for Lucia who told him that her father is picking her up today. So he called Camelia on the pay phone to pick him up.
She came to pick him up then they left for home. After an hour later Zacch told Camelia that Lucia might be coming. Then a knock came, Zacch opened it. It was Lucia and four dudes behind her.
Two tall were about Zacch's size but one was wearing a Jibaro hat. Who's name was Macho, the next one was named Germán. The two short ones who both had hair slicked back, Names were David and Pedro. Zacch let them in, that made Camelia surprised.
Camelia said " Wow a full show." She waited to see what will happened. Macho took out his Bongos, then gave Germán a guiro. He gave Maracas to David then gave Pedro the guitar. Lucia gave the cuatro to Zacch who held it. Camelia said " But he doesn't know.." Then she was cut off by Zacch saying he does.
Camelia looked at him, she knew he was lying. She sighed then Zacch played the cuatro. Camelia looked dumbfounded. She got up then said let me hear. Then she looked if there was any radio but there wasn't. She stayed quiet, Everyone started to play music. Camelia went to talk with Lucia in the dining room. A couple feet away from the music.
After an hour they were leaving and left. Camelia told Zacch " She feels something for you." Zacch looked at her not believing her. He looked happy. He then asked her how she knows she told him " I can see it she feels for you." Then they headed to sleep.

Three days later.........

Zacch went to the store with Camelia to help shop groceries . While he Left Camelia to get her something he saw Sebastian with Lucia. He gave her a hug, Zacch got mad with what he saw. He was suppose to give her a hug. He then went to Camelia and brought her thing and they bought the groceries. As he returned he emailed to Carlos. Told him to do a couple of interrogations or better threaten him. He told Carlos to threaten Sebastian while he is wearing a disguise. To make him leave Lucia alone. He was supposed to be with her. He will not take any chances.

In the Morning Zacch went to school to see Lucia scared. He asked what happened she told him that someone threatened her brother. Who always watched her back. Zacch then asked " Wait is Sebastian ¿tu Hermano? ( your brother?)"
She nodded and then Zacch felt like an idiot. How is Sebiastian going to be his rival. He just rubbed his head. He told her not to worry. Then Zacch left her to go meet Carlos.
He saw Carlos then he told him " Change of Scenario. Sebastian is her brother." Carlos looked at Zacch he looked mad then he put his hand on his forehead and sighed.
" Do you get jealous that easily?" He asked Zacch. Who nodded but then told him that he did not knew that they were related. Zacch then went to class.....

During class there was a new student. He was an exchange student from the United State. He had blonde hair going up in spikes. His name was Christopher. He lived in New York but moved over here.
Zacch looked at him who stared at Lucia. Zacch kept his guard up he did not want to make a mistake again. As class finished Zacch went to Lucia who was alone. He asked her " Is Christopher related to you?" She shook her head, he had a big weight off. He decided to talk to her soon about confessing to her.
As they walked Zacch could not hold it. He stopped. Lucia looked at him innocently and asked what happened. He stayed there, he then said " Lucia, I uhhhummm I love you." He told her, she looked surprised. He then told her " I always imagined you having my last name Espinoza and You being my wife. I want you as my Girlfreind."
She looked at him she then stayed quiet and looked at him. Lucia stayed quiet she then asked if she has to answer his question. He stayed quiet he felt something he asked if she had feelings for him, he then asked if she would think about it. She nodded then he went home.

The next few days........

Zacch and Lucia Were walking home and Lucia said " I got a boyfriend today, his name is William." Zacch looked at her.
" But what about us "he looked at her she did not smiled she stayed quiet like she did couple days ago. She told him that she only had feelings for him as a friend. Zacch felt his heart broke, he strapped his bag pack harder. Then he left to home walking to Humacao. Lucia tried to stopped him but he told her " No Quiero ver este hombre o lo mato ( I don't want to see that man or I will kill him)."
He left her there, she looked sad. Zacch ran to his house after he made a turn. He opened the door then he stayed in his room. For the whole night, he stayed in his room. He played his reggeton music. It wasn't till Camelia came to hear that Zacch was playing music.
Camelia came and knocked on Zacch's door. She sighed and took out a hair pin from her hair. She then picked his lock to see that. Everything in Zacch's room was dirty. Papers on the floor, clothes on the floor. A huge mess covering the floor and everywhere. She saw that he was laying on his chest with a pillow on his head.
Camelia stopped the music and she laid next to Zacch. She said " You know, I actually had someone who I loved. But he, he cheated me with someone else. I was sad for years, I could not get over the feeling that I was not good enough. I know what your feeling. If she does not want you just think how many other girls want you."
Zacch took the pillow out of his face and replied " She was the only one who I thought she liked me. No other girls look at me." He then continued putting his head back onto his head.
Camelia rubbed his back she kissed his back then she left to her room. She went to sleep, she then imagined when she had a boyfriend she remembered her kissing him and hugging him. She stayed with her eyes close. She felt the sadness hit her about what had happened. That's when she felt hands grabbing her sides. She felt kisses on her neck, she haven't felt this. She felt like she was dreaming. She then felt someone kissing her she kissed back till she realized this was not a dream.
She got up to see it was Zacch. She pushed him back. She yelled " ¿Que tu haces? (what are you doing?)" Zacch looked at her than looked down. His hand was on her hip, he was not supposed to do this.
" I just wanted to get my mind out off things." Zacch said, he began rubbing her leg. She shook her head in Denial. He turned off the lights and kissed her again. She could not help it but just wanted to feel the feeling. He then got on top of her pushing her down.
Camelia took charged and pushed him back with force. She turned on the light again, she said " No you can be doing this, just talk with Lucia." She then got up and locked Zacch into her room. She then went to the living room and fell asleep on the sofa.
In the morning Zacch left walking to school. He regretted doing that to the only person who supported him. Who took him out of the streets, he decided to talk to Lucia. He saw her and went to her. She stayed quiet then she told him " I feel like that I'm hurting you I don't think we should talk ever again."
Zacch told her he was sorry and she smiled, he continued to walk to school. After school he met up with Christopher. He asked " Hey what your going to do today?"
" I'm just going to hang with a girl I know." Replied Christopher. He then asked if Zacch was doing good. Who he shook his head in denial, Christopher asked " What happened?"
" I'm trying to forget this girl?" Replied Zacch, Christopher asked who what it then he told him it was Lucia. He asked Zacch, so you like her. Zacch replied " I do but she has a boyfriend she told me his name is William. Is he real or she is just lying"
" I'm her boyfriend" replied Christopher. Zacch looked mad, he then said he had to leave telling him a lie. He went back to his house he got really mad. After everything that happened, he went to the living room to see Camelia being quiet.
He sat on the sofa and he stayed quiet. Camelia looked at him. She hugged him, he told her " I seen her boyfriend, I hate him. I'll wish he just disappear."