Chapter 24 Arc 2

Four centuries later..........

      Everything have changed on the island, It's the late Nineteenth Century. The island have developed more of a music approach and have grown agriculturally, it's governing body changed from Spain to the United States over the years . It was in the morning where everyone was not awake yet but one teen. He was in his small apartment which was not in good condition, he got up and got dressed he put on his uniform. He lived in a small apartment in Humacao. He stood tall with tannish skin with black hair. His hair stood up with the sides of his hair shaven to look as it was a fade. He put his cap on grabbed his bag for school. Then left the apartment,   He looked at his watch, it said 8:00am. He looked at his ID to see it said Zacch Espinoza, age 17. The year is 1993, as schools started to begin during this time of year. Zacch continued off  to the school. He walked to school, as he passed he heard tons of Salsa music playing. Ones like of Hector Lavoe or Marc Anthony. Zacch continued off walking slowly he was just thinking about his type of music.
      He continued humming when he was approached by two other dudes. One tall with his hair swept back, who's name was Nicholas. While the other who had side faded just like Zacch but had his hair longer who was named Richard. They both saluted Zacch, they all laughed and began walking to school. They talked about everything in music. They all listened to the same music. But they can't not hear it, they just talked about it. As they reached to the school. 
       They saw all lot of people going in to the school. They stayed and watched and contained to class. Zacch began running to his class with Nicholas and Richard behind him. They entered class before the bell rang. They went to their seats and sat watching the teacher. They continued and when class ended. Zacch left with Nicholas and Richard to attend an underground party.  Which was not allowed to be going on.
    As they reached there Nicholas said " Quien se va a cantar ( who is going to sing)". Zacch shrugged and Richard told him that it was probably some guy. They stand waiting and then music started playing called Reggeton. Zacch danced and everyone started dancing to the beat. He looked at a group of girls eyeing them.
     Zacch said look " La pollas ( look the hotties)" then he motioned them to come. He then started dancing with them. They danced real closed to each other. As Zacch was looking at her in the eyes while dancing. He grabbed her and and got close and continued dancing with her. Which made them stood out. He got even closer to her and she turned around and continued dancing with him. Then out of no where there was sounds of sirens and people panicking around. Police men and swat coming in grabbing people and arresting them. Zacch turned to the girl who put a cuff on his hands. She smiled and kiss his cheek. She had a police badge, He then looked to see that Nicholas and Richard were cuffed too. He turned around to see that she then knocked him out.

   Later......

     Zacch woken up to see he was at the Humacao police department nothing new. He shook his head from the dizziness, to see the female police. She had black hair in a pony tail. She stood about his size. She waited till he stopped being dizzy. He looked at her to see that she was staring back. She said " Buenos Dias Señor Espinoza ( good morning mister Espinoza.) you are here because of hearing to illegal music. Do you have any parents?" Zacch remembered his family they were killed but he never saw the perpetrator. He looked at the female police and he shook his head in denial. She looked at him with pity and she left the room to talk with the warden. It was not the first time he got in trouble with the police. He looked at the ground he lived in an broken down apartment but he did not knew what to do.
      The lady came back she stood and uncuffed him, she said " Mira ( look) I let you stay with me. I take care of you." She looked at him he waited and nodded. He then got up and stretched, he waited for her at her desk. As police officers passed they all eyed him incase he would do anything. He saw that she had a picture of herself. No family or anything she came and they left and they headed to her car. He asked her about things happening as well importantly who she is. She told him " Well I'm 22 years old my name is Camelia. I don't have any family members alive. I'm sorry for knocking you out. Well do you have anything to pick up at your apartment?" Zacch shook his head.
    He asked " So that time of the dancing was it real?" Zacch looked at her and she laughed. She shook her head. He put in " You danced like a natural, we should dance like that again"
      " Im too old for you. Socio" Camelia said, she smiled and rubbed his head and she drove him to her home.

   Next couple of months.......

   Zacch have gotten up and he dressed for school. He lived with Camelia an officer of the H.P.D. At her job she is an ruling fist and would always get the job done. She can sway with the Warden to let her watch anything that has to do with Zacch. She often plays around with Zacch at home and is like the older mom/Sister/Normal girl to Zacch. She often makes Zacch fall for things and desires those are her pranks. Zacch thinks of her as a good friend who saved him from poverty.
      He left the room and left to the Kitchen to prepare something to eat but Camelia beat him. She stood there and continued preparing food for them. He asked " Puede poner ropa por la mañana ( can you put cloths in the morning) and not show your underclothes?" She turned and smiled at him. She was playing a prank on him, he kept staring at her she was like a model he thought.
    " Oye yo Pago la renta ( hey I pay the rent) so I will have my leisure. Also stop staring at me." She said and put the food on the table. Zacch came and went to the table then ate his food.
    She looked at him then she said " Did you make any new friends?" He looked at her and shook his head. She then said " Look I know since they were expelled and they left the island. But hey at least you can still communicate with them.  How about you go to this party I received?"
      "Como Me dejaste ir, lo hago ( since You let Ill do it)" he continued eating, then he finished and Camelia got dressed and took Zacch to school. As he got off he told her bye and told her to be safe. So Zacch continued to school. He entered then he stayed till it was over. 
     He was picked up by Camelia who felt tired she said " Estoy cansado ( im tired) so are you ready to leave for the party later?" Zacch nodded and they reached the house then left. As they got out Zaccheaus then when on to his room to dress up. After he finished he went to the living room to see that Camelia was laying on the recliner. Zach then went behind and massaged her shoulders. She started to fidget around in pleasure and she said " Cuando Te case ( when you get married) your wife is not going to regret anything." She said, Zacch smiled and then he told her he was ready to leave, Camelia got up then she drove him to The party.
     He left the car then went to the house and Camelia drove off. He went inside to see people dressed up dancing salsa. He went to sit in the corner when a young lady. About two years younger than him. Who was a little short, she had black hair. She had her hair in frizz, she looked at Zacch then she sat away from him and started to look into a computer that was set on the wall. He walked to her and saw her, he got closer. He asked her " Hey Quiere bailar"
     She looked at him she stayed a moment writing she looked at him. Then she said yes to him and got up. She looked at him then she looked away embarrassed. She usually did not like dancing or do much in parties. She look at him and she and began dancing. They were dancing salsa since that was playing in the background. They danced for a while probably for about two songs. The girl then thanked him and she went back into her corner. Some girls went to her and started to talk to her. Probably it was her friends. Zacch then went to look around that girl he was staring at, who have been catching his eyes for a while. Then he decided to go to the Dj playing salsa. He starting conversing with him. And convinced him to play one of his cassettes.
      Zacch looked at the girl again to see that she was talking to one guy. He is tall, he had a buzzcut but it was growing out normally that the last time it was cut it was about a couple months ago. Zacch thought he was going to ask her to dance but he did not. He stood talking to her like if he knew her before. The Dj then started playing Zacch's tape which was Reggeton. Everyone started to dance, but the girl stood up she turned off the computer she was using. The guy then went to dance enjoying the music. She then left the party by herself. Zacch told the Dj to keep the cassette then followed her.
     She looked like she was going somewhere. He catch up to her and said " Hey where your going?" She looked at him she looked annoyed.
    " Es que no me gusta Eso tipo de canciones. Eso canciones Eso son de Diablo. ( Is just I don't like those types of songs, those songs are the Devil's)" She replied looking at him. He looked at her. She then smiled and he smiled back at her. He loved her smile.
      " I don't like it either." Lied Zacch, she then smiled and he then looked at the time. Camelia might be picking him up soon. He asked her " What's your name Señora?" He told her his name and she continued walking with him
    " It's Lucia, nice to meet you Zacch." Lucia replied she was looking at her time. Then she put her hair in a braid and saw that her parents car was there. Which was an SUV and she then sat in the back passenger side of the SUV and rolled down her window and waved. Zacch waved back.
      He went back to the house to see Camelia waiting for him there. He noticed that the party was over. She asked him " Is this is your cassette?" He shook his head then when inside the car with her. They drove back to the house. On their way back She asked " Where were you?"
     " I met this girl and I brought her to her parents car." He told her, she looked at him and smiled. She rubbed his head and parked the car. Then they went inside the house. Then they all headed to sleep.