Chapter 18

"Mamá, is the story over?" Asked the youngest son, who name was Manuel he was sad that the story have finished he wanted it to be longer. He looked at his mother who was just finishing her cup of water. She smiled, she nodded answering Manuel's question then she heard footsteps coming from behind the door she looked over to the door. Which had open, to reveal a man who was tired from an entire work day he stretch and put his hat on the hat stand. 
     " Estrella mi Amor, Nanichi, ( my love, my love,) I am back from working in the company." The man spoked who was Alonso. He wiped the seat from his forehead he walked  from the door to the couch and sat on it. Then he began to take of his shoes while putting them together and putting it next to the base of the couch.
    " Papá, Me and Miguel just finished hearing Mamá's Cuento." Said Manuel who ran to his father while pointing at Miguel and Estrella. Miguel walked to his father and gave him a hug. Then Alonso rubbed Manuel's head. Estrella got up and walked to her husband she hugged him. He returned the hug, then he continued from the living room to the kitchen get some forks then headed to the dinning room to have dinner with his family. They all enjoyed having their dinner that they have ate then all of them headed to their rooms and all have slept. 
    It was the next day Alonso did not head to work  today he was on a day off. He was working around the house checking if some things or appliances needed any repairs or needed anything to keep it stable for a while or for decades long. As he worked around the back of the house, Estrella came in then she looked at him and gave him a cup of water which she had prepared for him so he would feel hydrated.
He smiled at her while he thanked her for the water then he continued back into his work, Miguel was awake and started to clean his room which took half an hour as well as helped his mother clean around the house. Manuel have not awoken yet but every one at the house hold was working around.
     As an hour had passed , as everyone had went to Church started to head to back to home and rest. Over night as Estrella got up she started talking to Alonso about the kids and what to do with them.
    She arched her back then she said " Alonso we got to have the students attend an academy." He turned around on the bed to see what his wife have said. He nodded agreeing with her.
   Then he said " I already searched one out, it is not far from here. They can walk to and from home." She nodded, then Alonso fell asleep. She then laid back down and fell sleep.

    Four months later..............

     As the kids started to attend school the last couple of month Estrella started to feel lonely for the majority of the time, so Alonso took a week off from working at the Sugar Company to stay with Estrella so she would not feel lonely from being by herself. Estrella already arranged everything from the house into correct order so it can stay clean. It was all she did when she was alone but since Alonso started to stay with her. They started to head out of the house in small dates or have had time to themselves. She opened the window to let a breeze in. She sat down on a table then she started to write a letter to the teachers of her children thanking them for helping educating them. As she wrote, the name of Zaccheaus came up in her mind which caused a fish of wind into the home in which a vision had came into her mind.
        She looked around she was in a pitch black area, she did not see anything or anyone. She then saw her father facing at her, he smiled at her like he usually did before Luciana had passed away. She then asked " Baba, Adonde estas ( where are you) " she was tearing up as she saw him, he stopped smiling at her then he rubbed her head. He looked at her then he smiled at her again.
     He have finally said " I'm not here Rahe now it is impossible to find me I am gone like your Bibi, always stay con tu familia ( with your family )." He hugged her then he disappeared into the darkness leaving Estrella alone for a while. She stayed alone by herself till she saw her mother waiting for her from a far. She walked to her mother, she looked at Estrella then smiled at her. Then Estrella started to weep, Luciana hugged her daughter.
           "Estrella, always be happy even though I am not here or you father. Always love your family even when you are fighting or gone." She then let go off Estrella and disappeared into the darkness following Zaccheaus. The vision had stopped and Estrella woke up on her bed but not alone. She looked around to see Alonso grabbing a wet towel and applying it on her forehead she felt herself getting cooled. She looked at him and she blushed while not looking at him.
    She said "¿Que paso? ( what happen?)" he looked at her he was worrying for her. He kissed her forehead, she still kept blushing. She then looked away, he rubbed her head.
    He said " I walked in and you collapsed, I ran to you. Then I started to take you to the bed I got some water and saw you waking up just right now. Mi amor."  She got up and hugged him. Then she thanked him with what he had done for her when she needed him while she was unconscious.

   Meanwhile..........

      Today was a hard day of school for me I wonder if Manuel had a hard day, Manuel was at his class. I learned today to speak more of my Spanish. In my class we had a new student who had joined us. She was from another city on the island. Her name was Victoria she was short with black hair. Her skin was light, she always hanged around with me. She is really friendly with everyone.
      As School finished Miguel and Manuel headed home. They were accompanied by Victoria who was also walking home which was at two fields close to the manor. They were talking about how their days happened today. They were stopped by a group of older kids. One was a tall kid who had blonde hair, he hanged out with twins that had black hair they were known to mess with anyone they wanted to and get away with it since the other classmates were afraid of them.
      " Oye, Victoria what do you think about being mi mujer?" Spoked the tall boy he was snickering while the twins laughed, he only wanted one thing from her. It was clearly not love, he walked closer to them. The twins started to walk behind the group cornering them.
     " No" spoked Victoria, she started to walk away leaving the hooligans but he did not let her pass. He looked mad since she said no to him. He was a spoiled child, who did not know how to take a refusal. He slapped her as hard as he could, Miguel looked mad he ran and punched the kid right in the jaw. The kid did not expect that he then step back and retaliated, the Twins joined in the fight. Manuel joined in too, they began to fight.
     They started to fight Victoria went and picked some stones and started to hurl them at the twins which she threw hard. The twins left the fight running away from them after feeling the pain of being hit by stones. Manuel joined Miguel helping him deal with the last kid. They end up beating the kid, who end up running away last.
     Victoria walked to them both they headed back walking home. She looked at them she blushed and she kissed both of them on the cheek then left back into her home. They looked at her both clearly feeling something sparked in their chests but clearly not expressing it. The looked at her walk in waving back to them. They waved back secretly it looked like they wanted to have her.
     They headed back home, they told what had happened to them on their way back from the academy. Estrella was furious she wanted to give a lecture to the parents of those kids who started to mess with her kids. Alonso was mad that those kids attacked his children. Then they both calmed down when they heard they have won but they have not told them they were with a Victoria. They still had mixed feelings about what happened with her.