Letter 22

Today was simply refreshing. There were no unwanted thoughts. Confusing thoughts yes but it was easy to ignore and not let them overwhelm me like usual. Thank you God for today. I keep watching the single moms club on Netflix. I just really like the movie I guess. I don't really know what to type now except thank you for giving me peace today, being my strength to ignore the voices clouding my thoughts when things seem too dark and for protecting my friends and family each and every moment. Oh! I was watching Joseph today-well reading the story of Joseph and then watching the cartoon movie and it made me think about dreams and talents. You give us our dreams and talents but it led me to thinking about what my dream is. I don't know-I guess I know what I want to do but then I'm uncertain. You gave me the talent of writing. I love writing stories and I found that I'm good at it because of you God but I don't know about it being my future job. I guess I'm waiting for you to reveal it but if I do nothing and debate on it-on everything I'm never going to find out. The way I see it is our relationship works two ways like all relationships. You provide and protect and nudge us to keep us where you want us and we work hard and listen to walk where you want us. It's a healthy relationship I think. Working together and we get your help because you love us and that's the way it should be. Sometimes I wonder why it's so hard though. Why people give up and turn away. Would I too have turned away? Would I give up? What's in my heart is basically what I'm trying to figure out. My dreams had to mean something right? In all three of them I turned away from evil. In that one about stabbing a guy I couldn't do it even when I did stab him. What does that say about me Lord? You're telling me things with these dreams right? I like to think that. I really do.

Candy.