A request

Hello my fellow brothers and sister in Christ Jesus. I hate to be a bother and ask something of you guys but I would really appreciate it if you guys can do me a favor of sort. It is said that with more than three believers looking up to God and pray he is in the presence of us. 

First thing first. THANK YOU ALL FOR READING MY LETTERS AND VOTING AND COMMENTING SUCH WONDERFUL WONDERFUL THINGS! THANK YOU GOD FOR GATHERING MY FAMILY FROM ALL OVER HERE! I know I hardly thank you guys in my letters and I am sorry for that but when I write letters it's a connection between me and God, Jesus, and the Holy Spirit. Lately I felt that I was getting too prestigious with these letters and I don't want to write my letters for numbers or likes. When I started this it's because I wanted to be close to God and a main way I talked to him as a child was letters. Every letter I want to be genuine from my heart to him and the more people liked, the more I noticed myself being "What should I write about today?" I was drifting and I don't want that! Forgive me Lord for that selfishness of my flesh and I want to ask you guys for forgiveness as well and thank you from the bottom of my heart for reading these letters and always being there to encourage me with God's message!

Now for the request....my brother is going through a huge trial in his life especially now. I notice...been noticing that he's been slipping into himself. The first sign of Depression has been showing in him for a while now and it's been getting harder and harder for him to handle that. The things I've put myself through and been through I see he's heading the same way and I am scared. You see I wasn't smart at all a couple years ago especially when I started high school. I looked to the wrong things, bottled up hatred and anger and regret and self loathing. By the time I got to the end of Sophomore year...I tried killing myself. It didn't work obviously and looking at it now I'm happy it didn't. God kept me alive. Now I see the same symptoms in my brother and he started high school this year. I'm worried because I don't want him being how I was. I don't want him trying to off himself. God can do anything and all things when someone cries out and he's in our very presence when a whole group of believers pray to him. Please guys...can you all just pray for my brother. Pray that he overcomes his depression and that he looks up to God when things get so bad and he feels so isolated from the world. That he's healed in his heart and soul. I will really appreciate it guys!

Thank you and God bless you all!