Letter 25

Thank you for each and every day Lord. Thank you so much for making my brother strong; stronger than I am Lord. I don't know what I would have done if he hurt himself Lord. It worries me that he's going through what he is and I feel powerless to help him. Please guide us Lord. Let us know of your never ending love for us and look towards you and your son for strength and warmth even when we feel lost and confused and empty on the inside Lord. We can't do anything without you. I pray you be our strength and that we never forget that. I pray for understanding and to do what is right always and fix anything I do wrong. Thank you for this wonderful day and protection over my family as they go about their daily lives. I feel crazy at times God. Like why am I even fighting and then I feel guilty for thinking that because deep inside I know where my heart lies and where I want my family and I to go when we die. With you Lord. I want to be with you and your son in heaven. So please...I have no guideness but from few people but I want to guide people and others to you Lord. I want to help those in need and be a good influence on my little brother especially since he's in high school now. I pray for continued guideness and strength from you Lord. Please and thank you, in Jesus name: Amen.

Candy.