Madam Malkins

Our next stop was Madam Malkins to get my robes. I walked in the door and found that there was a huge queue in front of us. We joined the long line that was quickly formimg and I looked around me. A boy roughly the same age as me was being served. He had emerald green eyes, black hair that stuck out in all directions and glasses. I gazed at him for a moment and as his hair slipped back from his face I noticed a small lightening shaped scar. I took a sharp intake of breath. It was Harry Potter!! THE Harry Potter! I had always heard stories about him. How he single handedly defeated the dark Lord when he was only a  baby. I had never met him in person but it was rumoured he had a small scar located on his forehead as evidence of his vast accomplishmment. I bever realised I would run into him on Diagon Alley and least of all in Madame Malkins. I wondered if he was going to Hogwarts too, surely he must be. He was extermely famous in the wizarding world and it seemed only right that he would attend a magnificent school like Hogwarts. I secretly wondered what house he would be sorted into and if maybe we were in the same house if we could be friends. being so famous though he wouldn't want to be bothered with the likes of me. There was no way that I could defeat the dark Lord as a baby.

I nudged mam in the ribs and she looked down at me questioningly. She saw him too. I was in such a daze that I didn't realise I had walked straight into the boy in front of me. Suddenly a blonde head turned around and his grey eyes pierced into mine. "watch where your going" he snarled in my face. An older version of him tapped his cane on the ground. "now now Draco, be nice" he wheedled at his son. He turned around to introduce himself. "Lucius Malfoy, Pureblood" he stated. "Margaret Kelly, also Pureblood" my mom replied. When she announced her name a slight look of recognition appeared on Lucius' face. He quickly hid it before turning around again. They were a well dressed pair and from the way Lucius carried himself he thought  he was pure and utter royalty. From my brief experience of the two I thought they were quite rude and I didn't want to have anything to do with them. 

After almost an hour of Draco snapping and hissing at the woman trying to fit him out in robes it was finally my turn. I stepped up onto the stool where Draco had just previously been. Draco and his Father payed for their purchases and made their way to the door to leave.

They left the store, and before they went I turned around and looked at Draco one last time. His grey eyes bore into mine, and then he was gone.

This chapter may be short but this is my first time writing and I am writing this story on my iPod

FiFi xx