Fashion Show

Did you want to become a Deatheater or were you forced into it?" I asked.

I looked at him. I wanted him to be completely honest. He took a deep breath and looked around. "nobody's here" I assured him. 

"no I didn't want to become a Deatheater, I am taking my fathers place" he hung his head low. "I'm too much of a coward to kill people" I smiled. "thank you for being honest" I said. "for some reason it doesn't bother me that you are a Deatheater, your not a coward for not wanting to be one either. The people who want to be Deatheaters are the cowards because they don't have the courage to say no to the Dark Lord" I opened my lingerie drawer. "which one first?" I asked smirking. He picked up the black and velvet green lacy pair with silver trimming. "Slytherin colours eh?" I asked. "it seems only right for the Slytherin princess" he replied and smirked. I blushed and retreated to the bathroom. I emerged in the lacy bra and panties. Draco looked and his eyes widened. "you look bloody sexy" he stated. I walked around and twirled. "you think?" I asked and raised my eyebrows. "any other preferences" I asked. "where's that pink one I first saw?" he asked cheekily. I bent down to look in my drawer. I could feel Draco checking out my ass. I wagged my ass a bit while looking for it. I was really enjoying myself. "ooh found it" I cheered. "don't miss me too much" I said before disappearing round the bathroom door. I walked out in the hot pink bra and panties and pranced around. "Very nice but I preferred your Slytherin colours" he said. I nodded "me too, I like being a Princess" I dashed into the bathroom to change again. I came back out in my Slytherin coloured lingerie. I went over to Draco and sat on his lap. He leaned forward to kiss me and I kissed him back passionately. Suddenly I heard the door opening. I gasped. "shit" I muttered. I was full sure it would be Snape or mcGonagall. Alicia walked in and shrieked. "what the hell are you doing".     "homework" Draco replied. She looked at him as if she was about to cry, then at me and stomped off. "oops" Draco smirked and continued to kiss me. I was pressed against him and I said " maybe I should change before anymore peeping Toms come in" I giggled. He pouted. "Some other time" I said and walked off into the bathroom.

Draco's point of view

She disappeared back into the bathroom. My head was spinning. She looked amazing. I really wanted her but I knew that she didn't want to rush things and I agreed with her. I wanted us to last. I felt a tingling sensation on my arm. I looked down and discovered something extremely strange. My dark mark was tingling. It wasn't burning but it  felt strange. I wondered if this was happening everybody or was it just me. It got stronger when Rose re-entered the room. "you ok Draco" she asked. I nodded not wanting her to worry.

Roses point of view

After dinner I went over to Draco and kissed him goodbye. "I'll see you later" I whispered to him and smiled. With that Sylvia and myself skipped out of the hall. We went upstairs to change. I pulled on black skinny jeans with my Juicy Couture ugg boots and a sparkly silver top. I put on my puffy White coat because as it was December it was snowing. We pranced down the stairs eager to start our girls evening. We walked out the doors of the castle and into the courtyard. It was snowing lightly when we made our way over to the Black Lake. We caught up on everything from clothes, music, tv and gossip. Eventually we got onto the subject of boyfriends. I always found this an interesting subject but this time I was a little shy. "soo how are you and Draco?" Sylvia asked. I shifted and answered. "fine, we going really good" I answered. I blushed. "Alicia looked as if she'd seen a ghost yesterday" she laughed and wagged her eyebrows. "what were ye doing?" I went red remebering our little fashion show. "oh just messing..ye know" I replied. "your not telling me something, she said that you were in a bra and thong perched on Dracos lap snogging him" she said. "ooh that.. Oops forgot to mention those details.. Yeah I did a little fashion show, long story really" I told her. "I've got time.. and I wanna know" she prodded for details. I took a deep breath and started. "well you see I really like him and before he was in the dorm and my lingerie drawer was open and he asked would he ever get to see me in some of them and I said maybe sometime and then yesterday nobody was in the Slytherin dungeons so I decided I would do it... I don't know why but I really like parading around in my bra and panties in front of him. The look on his face was priceless and I guess I got kind of caught up in the moment and that's when Alicia came in.. To be honest it's not what it looked like" I finished, my cheeks red from the memories. She laughed "geez Rose slow down"  

We continued to walk around gossiping. Then I bent down and threw a snowball at her. She squealed and threw a huge one at me.. We ran around firing snowballs at each other. Another few people joined in the fun and soon it was havoc in the courtyard. Suddenly a huge snowball dropped on my head. It ran down my face and neck. I shivered and turned around to see who the culprit was. As I was turning around a pair of hands closed over my eyes. "guess who" a deep voice said into my ear. It sent shivers down my spine. This voice could only belong to one person... Draco! 

"I dunno.... Dumbledore" I laughed. "could Dumbledore do this" the voice asked. I felt myself being spun around and a pair of warm lips meet my own. "I sure hope not" I mumbled while kissing him.