The best thing I never had......was you in my life

I looked at the long piece of paper. My birth certificate. Ther staring at me straight in the face was my name.

"Rose Marvolo Riddel"

Mother:Margaret Kelly

Father: Tom Marvolo Riddel

Tears streamed down my face

"Rose" Tom said. "No" I snapped. "No don't you dare call me that name, the name you gave me" I spat. "why did you pick that name?" I asked. "it's your mothers favourite flower" he stated. "don't talk about my mother as if you know her. Why did you sleep with her?... Wait! I don't want to know"

"can someone tell me whatthe hell is going on here" Draco demanded. I looked at him and realised he had been here the whole time. He looked between Voldemort and me and then took my birth certificate. He read it "What!" he spluttered. He looked at me andthen I nodded. "it's true" I whispered. He looked amazed. "your Voldemorts daughter" he said stunned. I nodded. I still couldn't believe it, nevermind Draco. I am the daughter of his leader. The daughter of the leader of all the deatheaters. Suddenly Draco looked as if something all made sense. "Nagini" he stated. "you could talk to her. She understood you. You had a conversation with her" I nodded. "yes Draco, I am a Parseltongue" I confirmed his statement. "my dark mark" I looked at him confused. "you what?" I asked. "my dark mark, it tingles. When you're around" I looked at him gobsmacked. "you didn't think to tell me" I asked him gently. "no I didn't want to worry you Rose" oh it makes sense I suppose. My blood is similar to Voldemorts. Me being his daughter I am bound to have some similarities. I am not Dracos leader though so his mark only tingels, not burns. Draco looked as if he figured this out too.

"I need to get out of here" I stated. Draco nodded in agreement. I took his hand and we made our way out of the room. Before I left I turned around and said. "The best thing I never had... Was you in my life" I walked out without another word. I didn't turn around to see if he looked hurt. Personally I hoped he was dying inside from my one comment.

Some people think of my "real" father as the greatest wizard of our time. I couldn't disagree more. I though he was an awful excuse of a creature. We apparated back to the forbidden Forrest. When we arrived Draco said to me "you do realise you are the heir of Slytherin"

"ooh I forgot about that" I laughed and skipped back to the castle holding Dracos hand.