Solving the miscommunication

Sora who was down to 100 life points glared with extreme rage and humiliation to Yugo, the Synchro duelist who had stopped him in his tracks.

"I don't know who the hell you are but you humiliated me for the last time. I cant ever ever forgive you! I never would lose to a scum from the Synchro dimension. I will make sure when we invade your dimension we will Use your skulls as target practice!" Sora screamed in anger.

"Tough talk for somebody who is down to a mere 100 life points. I don't know what you have against that boy, but I promised i would do him a favor And i never go back on my word. Finish him off Clear wing Synchro dragon! Hell Dive whirlwind slasher!"

With clear wing synchro charging at him, Sora braced for impact, angeirly cursing at yugo until finally he was sent flying

Sora angrily got up and threw his duel disk to the ground and surprisingly it did not break.

"How humiliating! I can't believe I lost To a Synchro dimension scum. Mark my words I will tear you apart next time I see-"

A flash of blue light came from Sora's duel disk as sora stopped mid sentence and looked horrified.

"What is that light!?" Yugo questioned

.

"NO! I don't want to go back! Don't make me go back! I can prove I can do better! Please NO! Stop!" Sora said as he vanished along with the light.

"W-What was that all about?!" Yugo looked around in shock and then reached his arm behind his head and began scratching.

"Well whatever. I better go and call Yuya." Yugo said about to pick up his phone.

"Wait!" Said a familiar voice behind Yugo.

Yugo recognized that voice and turned around quickly and stared face to face with Yuto.

"Y-You! Are you here to fight me!? Well if you are I'm read-"

"No! shut up for a moment and listen.." Yuto glared at yugo.

Yuya bit his fingernails, he was hoping yuto had a plan.

"What do you want then? Go on explain!"

"We have some misunderstanding to clear up." Yuto told him.

"Hah!?" Yugo yelled out in surprise and annoyance.

"Your name is Yugo...am i correct?" Yuto smiled.

"Wha?..." Yugo stood there blank faced and tilted his head. It was the most ridiculous thing he had ever heard. It was what he was telling Yuto all along. And suddenly out of no where when he was not there it had finally sunk in? just what on earth?

"You may want to sit down for a while. We have lots of things to discuss." Yuto said sitting on a bench.

Yugo looked obviously surprised and shocked to say the least. He never seen yuto this way. What in the actual hell is going on.

"Let me start from the beginning." Yuto said.

"Okay?"

For the next few hours Yuto sat there explaining his side of the story (leaving out some very interesting details.) Including Yuya, and the the invasion of the fusion dimension...all the way to the reason why he assumed Yugo was a fusion.

Yugo sat there in shock as Yuto finished up his story...and sat there blank faced for a good thirty minutes.

"I don't think this is sinking in very well Yuto.." yuya said looking at yugo.