Berserk Yuya Vs the Obelisk force

Starting at 4000 life points per duelist, the angry tomato boy was pit up against three of the Obelisk force members Meanwhile from behind the scenes His friends watched in horror as the darkness that was consuming both Yuya's and Yuto's souls was about to show what they where truly capable of when angered. Just how terrifying was this darkness?

"Okay punk! Let me show you your place! I'll Take the first turn." The first Obelisk solider sneered.

"I summon my 'Antique Gear Hound Dog' and end my turn. Let's just get this over with."

"Yeah, in an instant!" The second Academia member snarked as he drew his card.

"I also summon my 'Antique Gear Hound Dog' and you will take a taste of my direct attack!" pointed the solider as he sicked his 'Antique Gear Hound Dog' on to Yuya causing him to fly in the other direction.

"

Darling!" Meiru winced but then covered her mouth. She relaxed as soon as she realize she was not heard.

Yuzu looked away for a moment out of horror but quickly she found herself looking back in the same direction even more horrified as Yuya slowly just got up as if the damage did not phase him at all. He stood up and brushed himself off as if it never happened.

"Even though this duel is inflicting real damage, Yuya just stood up like nothing happened. Is the darkness taken such a hold on him that strongly?" Yuzu looked away.

"Depending on how this duel goes, we may have to modify our plan accordingly." Gongenza looked concerned.

"'Antique Gear Hound Dogs' Attack is placed at 1000. Yuya just took 1000 damage so now his Life points should be at 3000." Shun looked serious.

"Let me at them now!" Shun said angrily.

"No." Meiru said.

"

The way this duel is going so far we need to either stick to the plan, or hope that Yuya is the winner. It would be fine if it was just Yuya, but the obelisk force is here as well. If we attack the obelisk force without a plan, then we run the risk of Yuya attacking us. If we attack Yuya then the obelisk force will get us instead. Once One party is out of the way then we can deal with the other. I know the plan was to let you attack, but we really should keep an eye on the duel for an opening."

"who the hell are you?!" the third solider looked horrified at the sight of Yuya brushing off like nothing happened.

"Heh." Yuya began to show a evil looking smirk at the question. At this point whatever was possessing Yuya was not planning on answering any questions but as long as it was in control of the two souls it held host to, it was not planning on letting the fusion dimension off easy and worst of all, the darkness was beginning to corrupt the two souls it held captive.

~~X~~

"Please make it stop, please make it stop...please make it stop!" Yuya's soul cried out in pain as images of his worst fears, and confusion flashed before him. The fear of the darkness, the tormaneting feeling's he could not decipher, the horror of not being fit to save the world from whatever this threat was and worst of all the fear of his own emotions

Yuto on the other hand was being shown images of him hurting the ones he loved, including Yuya with his feelings of desire, and revenge towards the fusion dimension. He was shown images of his loved ones being turned into cards.

"Stop please, I don't want to hurt anyone! Stop!"

~~X~~

Meiru could feel their emotions from the crystal apple.