Whose son?

Out side of the Lds duel school Reiji waited there silently as Yuto came walking up a flight of stairs.

"I expect you have reached a decision?" Akaba Reiji asked pushing up his glasses.

Yuto stared quietly into the eyes of Reiji for a moment and then closed his eyes.

"Listen here, I don't trust you very much and Im sure your already aware of this." Yuto said flatly.

"Oh? I already noticed. So your telling me that your refusing then?" Akaba reiji sighed

"Its a shame, I expected more out of you." Reiji said about to turn away.

Yuya looked horrified at yuto.

"what are you saying yuto?" Yuya asked.

"Hold on a second." Yuto said opening his eyes and looked up at akaba reiji frowning.

"Hmm?" akaba reiji looked back.

"I never said anything about refusing, all i said is Im going to be keeping my eyes on you. We accept your terms. You better not let us down." Yuto pointed at him.

"Yuto..." yuya smiled.

"Heh. keeping an eye on me you say? Fine. I'll look forward to it. After all, It would be unreasonable to expect you to trust me without any idea of my plan. There is one piece missing before i can reveal my intentions. "

"One piece?" yuto asked.

"Dont worry about that, in the mean time, do you remember what i said about Yuzu being kidnapped?" Akaba reiji asked.

Yuya nodded and turned to yuto.

"of course i would never forget about that."

"Yuya said he remembers." yuto said responding to Reiji.

"We need to prevent that at all costs, therefor i am placing her under surveillance. If we feel she is in danger we will not hesitate to interfere. Any objections?" Reiji asked.

"I don't like this." Yuya looked away.

Yuto looked at Yuya concerned.

"But i suppose we have no choice, Its for the best." Yuya sighed.

"We accept." Yuto told reiji.

"very well shall we go?" reiji asked.

Meanwhile as they left the building a hooded figure stood on top of a building watching down on them smirking as they walked past.

"Heh, its only a matter of time." He said vanishing from sight.

As the boys came to the house yuya's heart started to race, and since yuto was the host for yuyas spirit, yuto's own heart also began to race.

it felt rather strange, the feeling of yuyas heartbeat within yuto's chest. The feeling's yuya experienced are also the same of yuto's. It was sometimes rather hard to tell whos feelings were who's. How did it become this way? What reason would the fusion dimension want to fuse them for? When they fought academia the last time it did not seem as if the obelisk force knew. They only seemed to be following orders. Who is the one giving those orders? It seemed like Reiji knew the answer since he knew so much but if that's the case why keep it a secret? he claimed to be an ally but he seems to have some sort of connection to these people. Yuto knew the reason for Yuya to be nervous. what on earth would his mom say to all this?

yuto knocked on the door nervously only to be greeted by yuzu.

"Hello yuy-wait! you're yuto! How the hell did you two unfuse!?" Yuzu said in shock.