The correct setting.

"Any sight of Yuya and his counterparts?" Asked Masumi.

"No I haven't seen those jerks around here" yaiba scowled.

"Hmph! Why must I, Sawatari Shingo bother looking for Yuya Sakaki?" Sawatari pouted. He was not very enthused about this whole thing.

Kaiba slouched back in his chair at the Kaiba corp office with a smug smirk.

"Hmph, seems like things are moving in motion sir." one of the body guards told Kaiba.

"Yes, see to it that we fix the portal in time." kaiba ordered

yes sir"

the body guard left closing the door behind them.

Unfortunately for Reiji, He was out of his area of jurisdiction. Domino city was not his to command, and while normally as someone who is a leader who could make all the orders, he had no legal rights to give orders to anyone from Kaiba corporation, furthermore, Kaiba, who was in charge of Kaiba corp seemed to have their own unique...but completely reckless ways of doing things. Reiji would approach the situation much differently, and carefully, planning way ahead of time.

the whole situation was unfavorable. Technically speaking, Kaiba corp had been around way longer than leo corp and because of the close ties between the two company's, In some ways Kaiba Seto was Akaba Reiji's higher up. Akaba Reiji did not like this one bit

"Hmph This is ridiculous" reiji muttered under his breath and sighed

reira looked outside and he hugged onto his teddy bear tight in one arm and reijis sleeve in another.

"N..Ni san?"

"Hm?" Reiji looked down.

"Are yuya and the others going to be okay?" Reira avoided the gaze of reiji.

"Are you worried about them?" Reiji questioned coldly.

"they will be fine im sure, Im sure they are hiding somewhere in this town." reiji sighed.

Reira lit up suddenly at the sudden change of emotion from reiji.

"Okay!" he smiled.

~~X~~

meanwhile back at the area where the boys were hiding out, yuya found himself waking up to yuto putting a hand to yuyas stomach. of course since yuto was part of yuya he could feel the icy cold hands of yutos spirit resting on yuyas belly.

"w-what are you doing yuto?" yuya blushed deep red, knowing that yugo and the two yugis were in the room as well staring at them.

"Do you really think were.... Um.. you know?" Yuto turned away blushing.

Yuya wasn't sure. It didn't seem likely, He felt he needed more proof. but he had to admit, no one would go that far for a practical joke, especially some random stranger they just met."

"Lets not jump to conclusions yet...I still think this is a bit weird" Yuya whispered.

"Weird?!" Yugo Said standing up. He couldn't take it anymore.

"This is beyond Funny. " Yugo said holding his sides in laughter.

"Now now Yugo, If you make him angry again I'm sure this time you wouldn't escape death." Yugi said.

"again?" Yuya asked.

"Yes, last time you went into a state of darkness...and nearly murdered Yugo." the pharaoh explained.