Guys cant do that

"Are you two alright?" Asked the voice belonging to Yusei

"You have been passed out for a long time." Said Yugo.

"Huh? Where are we?" Asked yuto slowly opening his eyes after realizing he has been panting heavily for a long time. His face was red like he was having a fever.

"Y-Yuto." Yuya called from within him. Since he was fused with him he was also feeling the effects of the fever.

"You would be at my house." said a voice from behind the shadows.

"W-Who?" said Yuto through heavy breaths.

The glowing millennium eye that slowly revealed itself through the darkness shed light on the owner of the voice. with the millennium puzzle glowing suddenly revealing there was not just one, but two people in the the same corner nearly identical to each other, in a very similar situation to his and Yuyas, bound together as a single entity, Spirit to host, A young pharaoh by the name of Atem and his partner and significant other, Yugi Muto.

"Y-You!" Yuto began, noticing the young boy floating next to him

Ruka looked over at yuto.

"I figured you could also see him since you are fused with Yuya.... I thought it was just me." Ruka looked down

"See what?" asked Reo.

"There is a boy who is identical standing right next to him." Yuto said.

"is that true Ruka?" asked Yusei.

Ruka nods.

"Allow me to introduce myself, I am Atem, . Along with my partner, Yugi Muto We share the title of King of games." Atem smiles

Yugi Muto nervously look out side.

"That portal is getting bigger."

"So why did you save us?" Yuto said trying to sit up there was sweat coming down his face.

"Oh no you don't, You and Yuya need to lay down." Said Aki gently pushing him back down.

"because I have reasons to believe you three are innocent the cause of the natural disasters are not caused by their fusion. but there is something else bothering me. " said Atem.

"Wait what do you mean? " Asked Yusei.

"Wait, your that Yugi Muto? The legendary duelist Yuzu was talking about earlier?"

Yuya suddenly had another gasp of realization. Yuzu had disappeared earlier...where exactly did she go? clearly she was supposed to be under surveillance of Reiji's body guards, but then again...now with this whole situation taking place, and Kaiba being affiliated with Reiji, he wasn't sure if Reiji was one he could trust anymore.

"I may need all of you to go to the other room except Yuya and Yuto." Atem said.

"Tch...gezz." yugo said getting up and leaving as the others left and closed the door.

Atem sighed. "Exactly how far did you two go?" He said as he crossed his arms.

Yuto dead panned Atem.

"Hah?!" Yuto sat there with a blank face.

You heard me. Out with it." Atem sighed shaking his head.

Yuya was just as confused as Yuto was.

What is he talking about?" He wondered.

"I still don't know what your talking about." Yuto growled.