Humanity must be destroyed.

(enjoy my amv sorry for the wait)

---X---

Staring into the eyes of His own father Reiji's look of disgust deepened, refusing to accept the knowledge that was received.

"I don't believe you father! You are claiming that Yuya Sakaki and his counterpart has done the impossible. How could you insist such a lie? Male's getting pregnant? that's rubbish and you know it."

Leo looked at Reiji narrowing his eyes.

"You claim I am a liar. And this is to be expected. All common sense states this is impossible. and technically it still is for the most part."

reiji sighed expressing his frustration.

"so you admit that your words were just a bunch of bullshit? was there a point of this?"

Leo rolled his eyes.

"I never said It was bullshit. I simply stated it was expected for you not to believe me. If it wasn't for a spy who has been in your group giving me information, I'm sure I would have said the same thing."

"A spy?" reiji gasped, also gathering the attention of most of the room excluding the Yuu boys who were preoccupied resisting their urges,

"Wait? who was it?" yuzu gasped.

"it was Yuya and Yuto themselves."

Yuya snapped out of his urges long enough to hear this and shake his head denying such claims,

reiji looked at his father.

"he's denying this. what do you mean?"

yushou shook his head.

"my son would do no such thing. especially since it would not be in his best interest."

"of course he denies it. they both are unaware. they were forcefully fused by my soldiers. my soldiers are idiots and were out of line, but they did one thing right. the dragons they fused together to fuse them in the first place, are now able to communicate telepathically with your sons, and it's due to the fusion. that being said, roger had a run-in with mieru who was in possession of your two dragons at the time, and manipulated the situation taking possession of Meiru's Crystal apple and allowing the dragons minds to be read that were connected to yours. we then modified the cards of odd eyes and dark rebellion, and the crystal apple allowing them to be hacked into, to spy on your group. and sent back the items, along with the girl. and at first we were only concerned about gathering data around the area, but after some unfortonelty...um.. graphic information, we linked Zarc to them. meiru of course, has no memory of this, after roger was through with her."

sawatari looked at the unconsious girl on the ground and back up at leo with fear. these people will stop at nothing to achive a shady goal.

yoko looked up at leo angry.

"I don't like this."

reiji still refused to accept the ridiculous claim.

"This is sketchy, and I don't believe a word."

"Then why don't you ask yuya yourself? Between me and him, you trust yuya more, despite me being your father."

Reiji looked back at the demon boy struggling to fight his sexual urges in a losing battle moaning and begging for his counterpart to fuck him. but still trying to keep his sanity, and his urges in check as his tail stands erect as well as the one between his legs.