An interesting method of escape.

"Stop that right now!" Atem muttered weakly as he could feel the energy draining from him.

Shun Growled angrily.

"You have five Minutes to stop before I come over there and make you!

"What can you do?" Asked roger with a smirk.

yuya and yuto continued to scream in pain as the machine began to emit electricity.

"What the hell do you think you're doing? yelled a very familiar voice from behind.

Pegausas j, clawford, the creator of duel monsters walked in with a scowl on his face.

"pegausas!?" yelled Atem.

"yugi-boy?"

"that pegausas? the creator and founder of duel monsters?!" gasped roger.

"oh? so i seem to be well known, what is the meaning of this, this area is property of industrial illusions, and chaos running rampant or not you have no right to be here."

"Gahhh h-help!" yuya said eyes beginning to glow red though he tried to fight back the pain and possession. The black orb that surrounded him began to fade into him once again, emitting them in a dark aura.

yuto could feel the pain as well, it felt as i he was literally being split into two. it was the most painful thing they ever experienced.

Pegausas glared at the sight. as he input a series of codes into the computer to shut off the machine as yuya and yuto gasped in relief as the pain stopped, gasping for breath trying to recover from their horrifying experience.

yugi took a breath of relief and then glared around the room.

"That was low roger who ever you are. you wont get away from this!" as his millennium puzzle lit up revealing a glowing eye on his forehead. he was angry.

suddenly there was a crashing sound and roger was knocked unconscious.

"What the hell?" said jaden suddenly jolting awake as he looked around.

"oh your finally awake?" yubel said sitting on top of the machine.

"it seems so whats going on?" and why do i feel so weak? he asked.

yuya and his fused counterpart was still recovering from the pain panting heavily.

"A...are you all right yuya?" Yuto asked concerned even though he was also in pain.

"I....i... i think so. i was so scared." yuya replied weakly trying to break free of the machines grip.

atem sighed, trying to relax as the eye on his forehead faded, in his place stood the same yugi.

"We don't have time to explain, we need to get out of here."

Pegasus glanced over at yugi.

"Yugi boy... I do not know what is going on, but i do expect you have a plan to fix the situation we are all under. after all in the past... you have overcome many trials.... I leave this to you. I will deal with the situation in this room in return." he said un hooking yuya from the machine.

"th-thanks" yuya said weakly.

Akaba reiji woke up.

"Reiji? that Is you? Right?" Yuya asked nervously.

"Yeah. I finally gained back control. he said rubbing his forehead.

"more importantly Escape."