regret and obsession

In reaction to paradox's poetic threat, Leo looked down, his expression full of pain.

"In truth, my story is directly to everything that has happened now. You all probably wonder 'what does this story have to do with why I'm forcing those 4 to give birth, and why I am collecting the 4 girls? On a larger scale, you probably wonder why there are four dimensions, though you probably would assume there is no relation to that and my story. But I assure you there very much is.

it was something I had to come to terms with myself. as I passed out after my daughter used the weapon against zarc. The one that I created.

A light appeared and I heard zarc screaming. At that moment I could feel my consciousness fade.

Passing out, I began to realize I had made a huge mistake.

What would happen after that?"

"are you okay" A voice called out to me.

'someone is talking to me?' I wondered to myself.

"Sir please wake up."

'sir? " I thought to myself.

'my name is not sir. its-' I began to reply in my mind but the shock of my realization forced the last words to be spoken.

"huh?...who am I?"

looking up I laid eyes on a woman. Her eyes full of concern. her name was Himika.

realizing I had amnesia she took me in. eventually, I remembered my name.

I eventually had fallen in love and had a son named reiji, but something always felt unright, Like my life was a big lie. As time went on My memories began to return

I began to dream about the event that took place, and at first, I thought they were just dreams. but then I began to realize how real they felt. every time I woke up I began to feel emotional pain,

I couldn't talk to My son or wife about it.

Even though I had forgotten a lot about myself and my past, one of the few things that I remembered was that I was a scientist and while I lived in my new city I occupied my time coming up with theories and working on personal projects. One of my personal projects was a machine to project dreams and memories into the real world. I had planned to use it to Learn about my lost memories and my past.

The experiment was a success however not in the way I had planned. matter of fact, the machine Itself was a failure, but no one can argue with results.

the machine needed something and after months of coming up with ideas, I finally came across this commercial on tv.

'Yushou Sakaki Performs live on stage! bringing you the newest act! Come to see the entertainment duel!' the announcer exclaimed in excitement.

as the cheers from the tv grew louder as I gazed at the familiar face in slight shock. I suddenly realized I knew this Yushou"

out of curiosity, I dropped everything to seek out pieces of my lost memories."

"And that's when you came to see me and learned about my son." Yushou interrupted Leo's story to confirm