A small break

the trip to paradox's domain was not a short one, nor was it easy, Somewhere along the way the dragons and the forcefully fused counterparts had lost track of the other members of the group, and while in reality the group should have stayed together, they had little time between escaping and traveling to paradox to have voiced their intentions.

"Are you quite alright there dear?" Odd eyes voiced her concern to the two boys in pain, specifically yuya who had resorted to panting and heavy breaths. although what ever that machine was supposed to do was interrupted by the attempts to stop it, it did seem the machine impacted their health in a negative way.

yuto who was a little more pain tolerant, even if he was feeling the same exact pain was managing a little better than his standard counterpart.

"perhaps he needs rest." yuto frowned.

"We don't have time to rest." rebellion pointed out.

"wait just a moment dark rebellion." odd eyes glanced over.

"what is it?"

"perhaps were expecting a little more out of them then we should.."

"Why do you think that?"

Odd eyes glanced over at the two boys and then whispered something in dark rebellions ear.

yuto narrowed his eyes at the two dragons, he didn't like being out of the loop.

"Oh. Your right. I nearly forgotten, perhaps we should do that.

the two dragons made a complete change of course.

"what is going on?" yuto asked.

the dragons lay them on a patch of grass.

"stay here and don't move. rest. we will be back in 3 hours.

yuto looked confused

"o-okay?"

the two dragons then took off.

yuya, who was panting began to close his eyes as he could feel himself passing out from severe pain.

"shh....its okay yuya just rest.* yuto's spirit said softly rubbing yuyas stomach. turning red.

yuya managed to force a smile, until tears ran down his cheek, the smile slowly fading.

"Yu...yuya?" He asked.

"What am i supposed to do? this is all my fault, everything is all my fault, the split of the dimensions, my father disappearing, perhaps even indirectly all the events currently taking place is all my fault because of something i did in the past." he cried.

yuto sighed.

"Your right yuya, it is your fault."

yuya shocked to hear yuto, of all people confirming his claim made him feel even worse.

"I know you dont have to remind me."

"but you know what else is your fault?" yuto looked into yuyas eyes.

yuya looked up.

"the fact that i was born from you. the fact that i got to exist. the fact that yugo, yuri and hell even some of the friend ships made by other people, the bonds that were shared between everyone in those dimensions came to be. yuya, you, me and all those other counterparts are you. we were once one, One single person but your father split us into 4 different people, 4 different people with our own unique backstory, personality, we are one and the same but we are all different and that's just how we are. and regardless of if i was raised in a world of pure hell, I still was able to exist as a person, and because of that I met myself once more, when i fused with you. i come to realize something that i was missing, and that was a reason to smile. and your not the only one at fault here either. we both masturbated to create the child we both have, were having twins, and I don't care if one of them happens to be a demon, I dont care if both of them are demons, I don't care if both of them are humans, the fact of the matter is, we will raise these children together and teach them how to smile as well. We may have brought destruction but we also created something, and that's why i feel magician of destruction and creation was in our decks to begin with. So in the end it doesn't matter who's fault it is, all that matters is we take the situation and make something out of it.

yuya paused he had not thought of it in that way. ..

"then ...." yuya began

"what?" yuto asked.

yuya blushed deeply

"your not embarrassed that were having children even if were males?"

yuto turned red.

"I..I ........I" yuto shuddered.

yuya's panting grew heavier.

"I personally don't mind having children......But its really weird embarrassing and awkward , but if its your child, I am okay with this." .Yuya confessed.

yuto placed a hand on yuyas stomach and kissed it.

"i'm happy too....although i am extremely embarrassed about the whole thing." yuto sweat nervously

yuya smiled as tears rolled his face.

"haha i don't know what I'm going to tell mom and yuzu,"

yuto chuckled nervously as he wasn't sure what he was supposed to tell shun who was always traveling with him.

there was an awkward feeling in the air. until it was broken by yuto's spirit laying on top of yuya and kissing him gently embracing him.

"thank you for teaching me how to smile again." he said as he pulled away from a blushing yuya who looked shocked.

"im so glad." yuya said smiling.

"now rest yuya, you and i both need it." yuto said retreating into yuyas mind.

"good night yuto i love you." yuya managed to say.

"me too. night."

As the dragons returned, they picked up the sleeping boys and placed them on dark rebellions back and headed off into the destination.