The forbidden fruit and the devil.

[remember to watch my amv]

-------------------------------

"Have you heard about the new champion?" A young voice Echoed violently in yuya's ears.

Yuya's eyes Widened as he held back screams, wishing only that his hands were free to hold his head from the piercing Screech of loud static, and headache inducing voices, barely coherent, I but still enough to engrave the words into his mind as if they were carved with a knife on flesh.

"Hmm?" New champion? Oh! I think you mean that young man who kept winning all those matches! I watched some of them, the guy is quite skilled, but something about him strikes me as intimidating."

Yuya looked around the room, sweating nervously, and fearfully wishing for the throbbing to cease, but his wish was ignored, as the screeching of static began to worsen.

Yuya wasn't alone on this It appeared that Yuto's eyes widened, at the blood-curdling sound, As the spirit Held his hands over his ears, wishing for anything to make it stop.

Yuya lost control of his tail, as it fell down, revealing once more the object yuya tried so desperately to hide, but in spite of this, he didn't seem to notice as between the static screeching, and his embarrassment, The pain was so severe, even if he wanted to be embarrassed about it there was no way he could focus on it.

Yuya looked up in fear at yuto, questioning if yuto was able to hear the voices and screeching as well.

yuto provided no answers, shaking in fear as he clutched yuyas shirt eyes widened, earning concerned stares from yuya.

"What sort of story would explain all your disgustingly villainous actions I tried to prepare for since childhood? Do you know how much shock I was in when I found the portal that led to the fusion dimension? do you know how horrified I was when I found you, in charge of an entire academy of soldiers who treated lives as worthless pawns, good for nothing but being turned into cards? What Kind of story would explain your motive behind the suffering you caused everyone?" Reiji scowled at Leo, his eyes narrowing in disgust.

"Pawns you say? I don't deny that I used other people, to achieve my actions, nor do I blame anyone who would see me as a villain, but you are misunderstanding I do feel sorry for everyone who has lost their life in achieving my goal, but to gain something back, i must pay a price, so their sacrifices will be justified and put to good use. But I'm quite offended you would call your father someone who treats human as pawns when you seem to be raising a pawn of your own? that little boy, named Reira? Sorta hypocritical of you don't you think?" Leo raised a hand up as if to dismiss the accusations.

Reiji provided no answers, seeming angry that Reira's relationship was being viewed that way

Serena yelled in anger.

"You're wrong! When I saw this man before He saved me from your soldiers, Someone who went out of his way to do that, can't be someone who would view children as such things."

Reiji looked up and smiled and relief someone understood and then turned back to Leo.

"Fine, Sit down and listen well to the story about the demonic scum hanging over there." he said pointing at yuya once more.

Yuya didn't respond, though, as he was dealing with the screeching of static, and the voices that seemed to portray a suppressed memory, but he was unsure who's memory.

The Words seemed to be portraying a conversation.

"The story begins in a world that existed before ours, the world where a champion rose, to darkness"