Corrupted

After a long trip to the tower where paradox usually resides the two dragons carried the sleeping boys to the area only to be disappointed by the lack of paradoxes presence.

"where is he?" Dark rebellion growled loud enough to awaken one of the boys who once was asleep in Yuya's mind. He manifested his spirit in front of yuya.

"Is he gone?" Yuto asked looking around the room that seemed to be filled with various clocks and hour glasses, including a giant one in the middle.

"perhaps he noticed what is going on, and left to go find a solution." odd eyes suggested.

"how did you find out about paradox?" yuto asked, kneeling down to the sleeping tomato boy and petting his hair.

"that's a story for another time." Dark rebellion replied.

"meanwhile, since we are here, lets take a moment to decide what to do with you two." he continued.

"Us?" yuto questioned wincing in pain.

"That machine really did a number on You two. perhaps even your children.

"wait. so its true were going to have children.?" Yuya asked awkwardly.

"Yes. but we have an issue. that demon residing inside of you has corrupted your bodies. At this point were unsure if were going to be able to change you back."

C-Corrupted?" Yuto Asked nervously.

dark rebellion lead the two boys to a mirror. Yuya's eyes were a demonic red glow and yutos was a blue glow, and while they were able to change them at will, back to normal, there was one thing they couldn't change., The tails now sticking out from behind them. The tails were a long ones, with a triangle tip, the whole tail was black.

Yuya Looked at himself in horror and passed out.

~~X~~

yuya woke up once more to find a relived yuto, who still had demon like features.

"Finally your awake." Yuto smiled.

"wh-what happened?" yuya asked

"You two passed out after i explained how you two were becoming a demons. and now were heading to find paradox and reunite with our group."

yuya's tail twitched nervously. he didn't like this....wait a second...tail?

yuya looked behind him, his tail was still there as he sighed.

"so i really am a demon...." yuya looked down.

"Your still you, yuya. No matter what the form." yuto's spirit told him. of course yuya wasn't the only one. yuto also had wings tail and horns.

"is there a way to reverse this?" yuya asked.

"Perhaps, but right now that's not our primary focus we need t----what the hell?!" dark rebellion had been captured by some sort of magical net, along with odd eyes and the two boys on her back.

"Whats going on?" yuya yelled.

"we got you now yuya sakaki, yuto. Don't think you could escape from us that easy!" a familiar voice echoed.

"wait a second?! Is that sawatari? oi oi who let the idiot in?" Yuya sweat nervously.

"hahaha" yuto laughed sarcastically.

"What did you say?!" sawatari said as meiru, hokuto, yaiba and a few others appeared from above a cliff.

odd eyes and dark rebellion roared in anger as hey tried to brake free.

"Let us go stupid humans."

of course only the two boys could hear what the two dragons were actually saying.

"let us go Sawatari, we need to reverse this." yuya demaded.

"Hey, doesn't darling look different?" meiru pointed out.

yuya's tail twitched. he had almost forgotten.

"Hey your right!" sawatari gasped.

yuto sighed.

"We just want to fix the situation so let us go." yuto said managing to switch places with yuya.

"how can we trust you?" Yaiba asked.

"Alright fine don't trust us, but consider the alternative? What do you have to lose? do you think capturing us or killing us would solve the problem? wouldn't you rather find a solution? use your damn heads for a moment." yuto questioned. these words were something he had to learn over the course of time he spent with yuya. If it were the old him, he would only want revenge.

the group looked at each other and thought for a moment before nodding in agreement.

"Okay fine, but were going to keep an eye on you." sawatari said releasing the net.

the dragons roared angrily.

"calm down is alright now." said yuya.

"Those damn humans, if we weren't in a dire situation i would.." began dark rebellion before gasping

"we don't have time for this."

"yeah we need to reunite with our group and find paradox." yuto nodded.

"did you say you lost your group?" asked a familiar voice

"Is that... mom!?" yuya looked up.

"Yoko!" the group gasped in unison

"I know where they are, But you got some explaining to do later. so follow me." she said.

the two boys looked at each other and nodded in agreement.

"very well we will follow" said odd eyes.

as he two boys finally made it to the hill, there began a very awkward and long conversation about their situation with yuyas mother along the way.