Chaos

"Sorry to keep you waiting everyone, I will now explain whats going on" a large voice appeared on a loud speaker.

"W-what where is that voice coming from?" yelled a young boy hugging his moms leg.

"Its coming from that helicopter!" the mom said.

Sure enough a large helicopter with the Kaiba corp logo appeared from the sky.

Akaba reiji scowled.

"so that back stabbing kaiba plans to interfere after all...This wasn't part of the plan. What on earth is he planning now?"

"I'm sure you have all been noticing Strange things around this area recently, perhaps you are wishing for a solution to all your problems. "

Yusei felt the sting of the crimson dragon through his signer mark.

"Something tells me that whatever that Kaiba person is saying is going to get everyone riled up. I'm not sure if we should trust him. but at the same time i don't feel like he is a bad person."

"I'm not even sure where we landed at this point. it looks sorta like... our city only, different." crow chimed in.

"Agh what the hell is going on?" he finished rubbing his hair frustrated.

"I have invited a few special guests with me today. In that car over there we have a boy named Yuto. and over here..." kaibia began pointing at two body guards holding Yugo hostage.

"Hey let me go! I said let me go!!" Yugo tried fighting.

"Yugo!?" Yuya looked up.

"We have our other special guest.... we have one more person that couldn't make it today..." Kaiba continues

"Yuzu we gotta help yugo!" Yuya said controlling Yuto's voice only to find out that Yuzu had disappeared.

"Yuzu?! where did she go?!"

"I have heard some rumors from the escaped duel monster spirits, They are afraid of some form of fusion between 4 things." Kaiba mentioned.

Akaba reiji frustrated began to clench his fist.

"He is getting everyone riled up for no good reason." akaba reiji sighed.

"Do you notice something similar about these two boys?" Kaiba asked.

"they look practically identical." yusei said.

"what if i told you that this Boy has another boy living inside him?" kaiba pointed at yuto.

Yuto Angrily glared at Kaiba. Besides the fact he wasn't fond of the fact he was the center of attention, and the fact he was Accusing Yuya and yuto and possibly yugo for being the cause of this natural disaster was drawing the line.

Yuto angrily bit his lip.

"calm down yuto, if we go berserk now, it will just prove him right. we didn't do anything wrong."

around the town there was a large wave of whispers and murmurs. everyone stared at yuto and yugo

Kaiba smirked and then walked boarded his helicopter again.

"All according to plan." he snickered.

Reira hugged on to Akaba Reijis arm.

"Its okay, hes Lying.. Yuya and yuto are not the cause of the natural disasters I know very well what is and so does he. I'm not sure what hes doing. I better go find out." akaba reiji angrily called him up on the phone.