What are you?

"So were supposed to meet up In domino city?" Yuya Asked curiously after switching places with yuto while everyone gasped in shock .

"That is correct." His mom nodded, slightly surprised at the sudden switch.

"Where are we?" Yuya questioned looking around.

"M-More importantly, how much further?" Sawatari's complained as his stomach began to growl.

"Ugh. Didn't anyone pack a lunch for this trip? I could eat a cow... Or a dragon." He said slightly glancing over at dark rebellion who huffed greatly annoyed at sawataris joke.

Although the circumstances in place were at this current time, place and situation, the only ones in range who would be able to process the voices of odd eyes and dark rebellion would be the two fused counterparts.

Yuya looked around again. It was hard to tell an exact location of where they were at. something was definitely off. despite the fact that yuya knew they couldn't have traveled far from domino city, the area was really unfamiliar. of course, that was to be expected with the fluctuation of time, and the area changing every few moments, but something was definitely wrong. Although yuya was starting to feel off, and sweaty again, and his eyes were starting to fade out of focus, so it was hard for him to tell if the area was familiar or not.

"I haven't seen any monster spirits for quite some time now. " yuto said concerned.

"you're right. I haven't eaither.." odd eyes whimpered picking yuya off the ground with her mouth grabbing on to the collar of his shirt placing yuya onto her back as yuya panicked.

"Odd eyes what are you doing?!" yuya flailed slightly as his tail waved back and forth in his panic.

Yuyas mom laughed as yuya struggled with his dragon. She had no idea an actual conversation was going on.

yuto's spirit climbed onto dark rebellion

odd eyes licked yuya.

"You are starting to push yourself, it's not good for you or your babies."

yuya pouted.

"I can take care of myself."

yuto sighed.

"as much as I hate to admit it yuya, we both cant take care of ourselves in this situation, listen to your dragon. for me if anything."

yuya's eyes softened.

"fine... I understand." He said laying his head on odd eyes neck as his tail hung down odd eyes side.

meiru noticed the orbs of light following yuya.

"Darling? what are those?" She asked scared.

Yuto heard the words "darling" from meiru and it slightly bothered him, so yuto got off dark rebellions back and ran to meiru in slight anger and glared at her. But all mieru could see was one of the orbs in question floating right up to her face.

yuya Looked around.

"what orbs? And yuto what are you doing?"

yuto sighed.

"nothing. Never mind."

meiru pointed at yuto right in front of her face.

"this orb. right here. and the other ones right next to you.

yuya raised an eyebrow.

"that's yutos spirit. your pointing at yuto. but I don't see any other orbs.