As if it wasn't already bad enough.

About an hour ago as yuya and yuto were off with the two dragons, a much different set of events were taking place.

"Ahgh! where is everyone? we seemed to have lost them I hope reo and ruka are okay ..they are just kids.." a frustrated crow sighed, plowing through duel monsters and security members on his d wheel attacking with his black feather dragon.

Aki gave nothing more than a sigh to the ground before she summoned black rose dragon who let out a roar.

"Did you hear me aki?"

"I heard. But your forgetting something. were signers remember. As long as we follow the crimson dragon, we can find them. she said turning her d wheel around and facing security head on.

Crow gasped realizing Aki was right. all they were doing was fleeing, and blocking the enemy attacks while running away from the battle in front of them. and although currently the world was at stake for time here, they were still duelists. Facing the enemy in front of them was something they needed to do. and if they put their heart into this battle... They could actually summon the crimson dragon, and if the dragons are fighting, there wasn't a chance it would not cause their signer marks to burn.

"What are you playing at?" snarked a security member.

"Are you trying to get yourself captured by us? is this a surrender?"

"Don't Be stupid! I'm Not afraid! Come! fight me!" Aki declared throwing her hands in the air as black rose dragon arose screeching in the face of the enemy's.

Crow Nods.

"Don;t you dare leave me out! lets do this!!!" He said revving up his d wheel and signaling the security to have an actual duel with them.

slowly as their determination became stronger, so did the burn that the signer marks on their arms gave off. and it indeed signaled yusei and jack , as well as the the two kids... who earned a surprised look from Yugo and Yuma as they noticed the glow coming from the duelists.

"What is that?" Yugo gasped.

Yuma looked up at astral who seemed to be deep in thought about something.

Yusei winced in pain slightly as he looked down at the mark.

"Its from aki and crow they are near by.

"Yuma." Astral said.

"Astral? whats wrong?" He questioned

"I sense that Roger guy and his security and that yuri and bokura are not our only enemy's here. I'm picking up a feeling that were being watched."

Atem appeared behind them.

"Hmm... Soo i'm not the only one." he glanced up

"Indeed there is something here." Said yubel crossing her arms, slightly disgusted at that, but also slightly annoyed that Judai seemed to give off a dumb idiotic look on his face.

"I don't care who they are i will challenge them all!!! this will be exciting.

"your too happy." said yubel sighing as kuriboh landed on his shoulder.

"Kuri kuri"

"your excited too aren't you aibou."

yugi from within the puzzle glances over at judai and sweats nervously.

jack and yusei looked over at each other, nodding in agreement.

"meanwhile were going to get aki and crow, wait here, unfortunately this world as it is now, fused together its impossible to make phone calls in this kinda space due to its contact with the spirit world, we need to find a place to meet. perhaps we need to get those two boys to meet us there too, only problem is, where do we meet when the world seems to be changing every 5 minutes?