Putting The Peices Back Together

Chapter 2
( 4 months later )
Rachels pov :
Have you've ever felt like your whole world was falling apart peice by peice? Like no matter how hard you tried you could never fix things with that one person. Ever since my attempted suicide I've felt like that. I remember everything. I remember waking up and seeing my dads sitting there with tears in their eyes. I remember seeing Finn and how upset he was. I remember him telling me he never wanted to speak to me again. I remember deciding to go to Paris with my dads for the summer to get away from it all. The worst thing I ever did was hurting Finn . Seeing his face when I woke up and how upset he was only made things worse. My scars heeled over the summer and I went back to therapy for a couple of months. My doctor put me on anti-depressants although there not much help. My dads wanted to home school me for my senior year but I told them no. I go back to school today and I'm not excited about it at all. I got up this morning and got dress . I wore a black long sleeve top and jeans with sneakers. I put my hair up into a bun put on some make up. "Sweetie are you sure you wanna go to school?" My daddy asked me. "Dad I have to do this sometime ." I said. "Hiram she's right." My dad said . "I should go." I said. I kissed them both on the cheek and left. Everything seems so black and white now-a-days nothing is the same and there are no colors in my eyes. I got out of my car and walked into school . I was reading in the hall when suddenly I bumped into someone and my books went flying everywhere. "Sorry." I said quickly picking them up. I looked up at the figure, "Finn." I said suprised to see him. He looked at me just as shocked, "Hi Rach. " He said. "How are you?" I asked him. "I'm good you?" He asked me. "I'm good , I guess." I said. "You look good ." He told me. "Thanks." I said. "Well I should go." He said. "Me too it was good seeing you." I said. "Yeah." He said and left.