3 Words , 8 letters

Chapter 20
Finns pov :
"I'm sorry Mr.Shue but I quit." Rachel said and left the choir room. I got up immediately and ran after her . "Rachel!Rachel wait!" I yelled coming out into the pouring rain . "Finn I don't want to do this anymore." She said."Rachel , I'm sorry I shouldn't have broken up with you I'm sorry I made a bad decision leaving you it was the worst thing I've ever done. Leaving you was stupid and I spent all summer distracting myself with Missy but it didn't matter . But I'm scared . I'm scared that I'm going to get hurt ." I told her. "I have to go." She said. "No ." I said. "Give me a reason, give me a reason to stay here ." She said. "You don't want too," I said. "Not good enough. " She said. "I don't want you too." I said. "Its not enough." She said. I stood closed to her, "What else is there?" I asked her. "The true reason I should stay right where I am and not in the car. 3 words , 8 letters say it and I'm yours." She told me. "I...I..." I couldn't do it. "Thank you thats all I needed to hear." She said and left me standing out in the rain.

........
Hey guys it Natalie I am starting a new book called "Stronger" . It is an orginal book by me and this book is dedicated to all of those out there who have ever felt worthless, or alone, or depressed. This book is to inspire you to be your best and to hear the stories of others. This story is for the readers , by the readers , and for the people who need a little inspiration in their life. I hope you take it in the best way and carry these lessons through out your life.
So if you would like to be a part of it in some shape or form let me know.
Xoxoxo,
Natalie McCarthy