Amnesia

•Y/N: Your Name
•L/N: Last Name

Your POV:

I wake up in a daze, my vision blurred, and my mind feeling fuzzy. In front of me is a blue figure, but I can't make out any distinct features, just the color blue. I manage to comprehend the words they were saying.

"Hey! Hello? Are you okay?"

I blink a few times to clear my vision and finally see who's talking. It's a guy with spiked, blue hair and green eyes. He's wearing a pair of blue, knee length shorts, a blue hoodie with the sleeves cut off to reveal his thin, yet muscular arms, and a pair of red and white sneakers. The hoodie is unzipped to reveal his bare chest. What I found peculiar, though, is the pair of blue, hedgehog ears that twitch at the top of his head and the two, blue spines poking out from his back.

 His gloved hand rests upon my shoulder, showing me that he was trying to shake me awake

His gloved hand rests upon my shoulder, showing me that he was trying to shake me awake. He smiles lightly in relief when he sees I'm up.

"I... I'm fine..." my brows scrunch together as I bring a hand to my head to rub it. There was a small headache there. "I think?"

I pull my hand away when I see my arms are covered in bandages. With wide eyes, I look at the other one and find it in the same state.

"What happened to me?" I ask. That part of my memory appeared to be blank, and the more I thought about it, the more my head hurt. I also saw that bloody bandages were on the ground beside me.

'Are those mine?' He chuckles lightly.

"I thought you could tell me that. I found you like this, and figured I'd change your bandages for you." With a smile on his face, he waves around a roll of bandages to show me. "You had some pretty nasty cuts, so I was a bit worried."

"I... I don't remember. I... I can't remember much now that I think about it." Panic and confusion fills me as I wonder what had happened to me. Everything was blank like my memories have been erased aside from the basics. The man hums, trying to think of a solution to my problem.

"Can you remember your name?" I nod my head.

"Yeah, it's Y/N, Y/N L/N."

"There you go. At least you have that." He laughs to break the tension.

"What about you?"

"Me?" He blinks rapidly in confusion. I nod.

"What's your name?"